LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Winstrol Spot Injections

Sorry to start a new thread guys, I should have posted under my old thread, but I needed to get some quick responses.......

I just went to my local pharmacy and picked up 25gx5/8" syringes...I've been told those are perfect for bi's/tri's/calves/delts..... Is that the perfect pins for the spot injections I listed?

I have used 23gx1" pins on my delts the past 2 days, but I wanted to start using the 25gx5/8" pins......Will that still hit the muscle in my delt?

Also, can the 25gx5/8" be used for the bi's/tri's/calves like mentioned above?

Thanx in advance!

rybee10 is offline Banned
    Yes you can use the 25gx5/8 for the bi's/tri's/ and calves. It is a great size for those areas!

What about the delts? Like I said above, I've been using a 23gx1", but would prefer to use the 25gx5/8" if I will still hit the muscle...Can I use them for delts as well?

Chach is offline Associate Member
    IMO--stick with 23gx1'' for the delts....the 25gx5/8 I THINK is too small for the delt but great for ur bi's, tri's and calfs..
    Juice Man----

From everything I've read, I'm 99% sure it said it was PERFECTLY fine to use 25gx5/8" for the delts...I just wanted to double check....

Now I know they are perfect for bi's/tri's/calves...but I need to know about Delts....Anybody know for sure?

BIG R is offline Member
    23g for the Delts for sure. 25g for the calves.......I got the best results with spot injection with my claves

R

I don't understand....I read in a lot of other posts of people using 25gx5/8" for the delts with NO problems........I guess I'll stick with 23gx1" for the delts/quads.....and I'll use the 25gx5/8" for bi's/tri's/calves......

I wish I could have used the 25gx5/8" for delts....I'm still not sure why I couldn't...When I use the 23gx1" for delts, I leave a little of pin out..so why couldn't I use the 25gx5/8" and put it all the way in?

Also, do spot injections like Bi's/tri's/calves HURT more than normal quad/delt injects?

What about traps/chest?

marx is offline Member
    25g 5/8" are fine for delts, no problem bro...fire away...

rybee10 is offline Banned
    I use the 25g 5/8 for delts ! No problems here

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    doesn't this really come down to bf% ? if you are super ripped you will hit muscle easier than someone with a 20% bf, it should be a matter of how much fat do you have to go through to get to the muscle ....right????

marx is offline Member
    Originally posted by devland2
    doesn't this really come down to bf% ? if you are super ripped you will hit muscle easier than someone with a 20% bf, it should be a matter of how much fat do you have to go through to get to the muscle ....right????
    This is true, but with delts even at say 20% you shouldn't be carrying much fat in the delt area. That is a good point though, i use a 25g 1" for delts just cause they are fairly big, and i am fairly lean, so it does have a lot to do with your build and bf. I use to use 5/8" all the time and never had a problem tho...

Thread Information