swampthing is offline Junior Member

help me lean out please

I am currently doing a "bulking" cycle. And it is going quite well. I am estimating I will be 235lbs and 15% BF by the time I am finished. The BF is a little higher than what I want. I figured I would do the bulking and then worry about reducing my BF later. I had orignally thought about doing tren /test/winny in order to "cut". Lately though I don't know if using that much gear is really necessary just to lose bodyfat. I have now been thinking about doing a cycle that consists of a low dose of test (250mg/week) and t3 in order to drop BF.

What do you guys think would be the best way to lose the BF? A test/tren/winny cycle. Low dose test and t3? Or no gear, just diet and cardio?

Right now I am most intrigued by doing test and t3 cycle. I would like to know if anyone has tried this and what their dosages and results were.

My goal is to lose BF and maintain LBM. I do not care if a gain any lean mass, a just don't want to lose any. I will probably need to lose 15lbs. of BF.

I am looking for as much info as possible. So please post your experiences, theories, and anything you feel is important.

rrrddd is offline Junior Member
    i would run winny every day or every other day for at least 4 weeks. you should end your winny 2 weeks after your last mass builder shot. personally, i like test. ethan.[t-200]/winny. winny will shread you but you MUST take it at least every other day. do a search on winny, lots of good info.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    well getthe diet in check ,do lots of cardio and clen /eca 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.see how that goes for ya ,if tehre really no need for gear or yolur not under a time table here ,no need to out the body under more stress,t3 i would only run with as,cause that stuff melts fat and muscle .but if u do wish to hit the gear ,tren ,winny.prop, along clen,t3 ,cardio you would be shredded.

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    rrrddd-not sure what you are sayin. Are you telling me to run winny at the end of my current mass cycle? I know what winny can do for me but do not think it is appropriate at the end of my current cycle. I also do not want to cut my calories after my current cycle. I least not until I solidify my gains.

Big N- I have taken both ECA and clen before. Do not want to do them again. Did not react to my system well. I know t3 will burn fat and muscle that is why I am curious about adding a low dose of test. I am hoping that will prevent catabolism.

Thread Information