sticker is offline New Member

Arrow sust. in a water bottle?

When my friend and i were in cancun, we bought sustanon , we each bought 5 amps, i put mine in my shampoo bottle , and my friend was nervous so he sprayed all 5 into a little water bottle , my friend now wants to sell it , so i told him i would try and sell it for him , (dont ask me why he did this or anything ) but will the sust still be as potent because it isnt in the vial , or will it go bad or something like that ,
    thanx

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    very dangerous, you gotta think you are injecting this (sustanon ) deep into your body/muscles, you could be putting any number of contaminants into yourself thus risking some verious serious problems, you think the conditions on your trip, let alone the conditions in the factory where they produced the shampoo or water bottle are any where near laboratory conditions? i think not, i wouldnt even use the shit...too risky...good luck

rrrddd is offline Junior Member
    no flame bro BUT you must be joking. dude, if you put that stuff under a microscope, you would'nt even need to ask. A MEXICAN WATER BOTTLE, COME ON.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    any water bottle for that matter, water bottles are meant for water, vials are meant for sterility...

yeah dont flame me or anything , i said that to my friend when he did that , i told him it was probably a waste so i guess its just gona go into the garmbage now

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    here an idea poori it down the drain !

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Very bad idea. That shouldn't be sold to anyone even if they were dumb enough to buy it. That could be potentially harmful to someone.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ditch it bro and tell "your friend" that was a very stupid idea.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Live and learn...get rid of it immediately 'cause there's probably somebody with less common sense that would try to sell it. Drain it.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Why did ya'll each buy 5 amps anyway??? What were you gonna do with 5 amps of sus, give it to your dog??? Were you expecting to "get large" from just 5 amps.
    -sorry im an asshole

wyz1 is offline New Member
    Well together they would have had 10 if not for the water bottle incedent...

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    Ok.......what are you gonna do with only 10 amps? To me 250mg's of sus per week is useless. IMO

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with IM57 250mg sus is useless especially for 5 weeks.

So a cycle of SUS that uses 10 amps is useless??

Guess that explains it... I saw it in begginers cycles and stuff, and I've seen people saying they were getting good gains from it... In three weeks I haven't seen anything but I guess I know why now..

It's useless...

Learn something new every day..

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, WYZ, get some more and do 2 a week for the next 8 weeks. You can still salvage it.

I would if I could...

I'll stick around here, learn a lot and ask for suggestions first before I do another cycle...

OnceLost is offline New Member
    Sometimes, I truly believe this is an advanced board...........and then there are other times.

Well not everyone on here is advanced.. (I'm far from it) but there are a lot who are... and I am learning (as are the other newbies I'm sure)

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    wyz1,
    Three weeks is probably to early to see much gains from sus anyway. Even though it wasn't a good choice you should still see some results sometime during week 4.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by arthurb999
    Ditch it bro and tell "your friend" that was a very stupid idea.

well this is my first cycle , and i wanted to just try a small amount , i origanally got 5 amps here, and i wanted to bring back 5 more in cancun, so now i can do a 10 week cycle, maybe 250 mg a week is a small amount, but i have been seeing some nice gains from it ,

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Everyone is different Bro, you might make good gains, you might not. Sure some people have reported that they made great gains from a sus only cycle running it @250mg for 10 weeks, but I bet some haven't. I guess the only way to know for sure is to try it. I ran a test only cycle for my first cycle and made some pretty good gains. Knowing what I know now I would have added something else to it. Who knows though you may gain 25 lbs on that shit. Good luck on what ever you decide Bro. Also read about sus. there are a few negatives about it, and because of some of the members on this board I changed my mind about using it. JMO

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't say that 250mg/week is a waste for a 1st cycle provided it is stacked with something like d-bol. My 1st was 250mg/wk primoteston depot for 10 weeks and 300 5mg d-bols (Nerobol) spread out over the 10 weeks starting at 30mg/day for the 1st 3 weeks and gradually tappering them down as low as 5mg/day. I gained 25lbs and kept 15 of that. The d-bol portion of the cycle sounds kinda strange but it was recommended by a competing personal trainer who was pretty friggin jacked so I listened to him.

As far as the water bottle, ask your self and your buddy if you or he would use it now and that should answer your own question.

Thread Information