Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BullFX is offline Junior Member
    i only order from finakits much much easier to order online with Credit much faster too

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Thanks. I probably should update this post and evaluate some of the newcomer's to the fina kit business. There is a host of new companies selling kits.
    Also, finakits is now "researchkits", and offers a much wider selection of interesting products.
    I am always hesitant to post about fina, because I fear drawing the wrong type attention to one of our valuable resources. Already, at least one fina site has shut down due to government harrassment, as has a supplier of grey-market ancillaries. I'd be interested in opinions on this question.
    Before the days of the discussion boards, "news groups" were the way the brotherhood stayed in touch. Some of you old-timers will remember the awesomely good far east pharmacy source. It was discussed too much and published on newsletter source lists too often. Nothing gets through customs from that country anymore. Just kiss your $ goodbye.

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    Ironmaster check ur pm bro.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I just thought i would bump this because i looked for it forever and finally found it. Its a great read for anyone looking to make fina.

Does anyone know if Mr T's kit is a 75mg/ml or 100mg/ml....i couldnt find it on the site, but then again i probly just didnt look hard enough.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Thumbs up

2 thumbs up for this post! and dont ever buy from eyeofnewt they screwed me never delivered and they said too bad

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Can someone send me a good info link on Fina? I'm having some trouble researching Fina, but I've only done an hour or so. I think its because I'm looking at Finaject and Finaplix . Both discontinued? I want to research Fina some more (tren )

Thanks,

Doc

popa is offline Senior Member
    great read ...bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information