buckeye44 is offline Junior Member

about to start EQ cycle

hey all. newbie here. i am about to start my first EQ cycle, well my first cycle of anything to tell you the truth. i want some opinions of what you think. a quick background.. i am 25y/o, eight years of lifting, 5'9" 170lbs. 10%bf. my goal is to gain about 8-10lbs of good quality
    muscle. plan on EQ only. here is my plan:

week1: 200mg
    2: 200mg
    3: 300mg
    4: 300mg
    5: 400mg
    6: 400mg
    7: 300mg
    8: 300mg
    9: 200mg
    10: 200mg

any suggestions? is this i good idea? do i need to take any clomid or anything like that at the end? do you think 8-10lbs is realistic? my workout ethic is very good. and diet and cardio is there also. thank you and i look forward to your replies

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    IMO you should just run 400mg for the whole cycle, maybe front load it

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    I would do a minimum of 400mg a week for the whole cycle. I would also do a minimum of a 12 week cycle. I am doing 600mgs of EQ per week and did not see anything until around week 5. I think you will be disappointed if you went with the cycle you posted. I would also think about throwing in just a little Test with that as well. You do not need a whole bunch but I would throw it in there.

4plates is offline Banned
    yes bro you will need to go on clomid post cycle,2.5 wks after your last dose of eq.
    as for your doses,just run it at 400 mg wk for 10 wks.200mg 2x wk.
    i would add some test also 400 mg wk,but thats just me(and 95% of the guy here)

salsero192 is offline New Member
    Bro,

I'm currently on an EQ/Sust cycle, and I love the stuff! However, I did an EQ Only cycle about 1 year ago. I did 450mg. per week for 8 weeks. I guess you could say I had a fear of test. I gained about 5 lbs from it. I had similar stats as you have now. The EQ made me hard, vascular, and hungry. No negative sides. To be honest with you, I expected a little more as far as gains are concerned. But, at least I learned how my body reacted to it.

My suggestion is that you add some test in there with it. And up the EQ dose to around 400 or 500mg per week. And there is no need to pyramid up/ no need to taper. If you're going to do 400mg, run the 400mg. from week 1 through 10.

As I suggested above, You should add some test in there, but if you don't want to try test yet, and you want to see how your body reacts to the EQ, then you should definately up the dose as I said above. I think you'll be disapointed if you decide to go with what you have planned.

Also, I don't think you'll need it, but I would still suggest that you run the clomid for 2 weeks post cycle. And have Nolvadex on hand. Like I said, You probably won't need it though. But better to be safe than sorry.

buckeye44 is offline Junior Member
    thanks all. that does help a lot. the clomid, i should start that approximately 2weeks after my last injection? and will a little test bloat me very much? sorry, i havent researched test a whole lot. my situation is a little different than most, i have to go to the dr. every 6months for my job and i dont want my blood pressure and everything going hay wire all the time. will test do that? thanks in advance i will go research some test rite now.

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    Some say hold off on the clomid until 3 weeks after your last shot of EQ. 2-3 weeks should be fine. A little test will really not bloat you up much. If you want to start out low try 250mgs a week. You can do two shots a week (1 ml of EQ and .5 ml of Test for each shot). Should see minimal bloat with that amount. Armidex can help lessen the bloat as well. You will not need much. I really do not think your blood pressure will go up much on this type of cycle. If it does it will be minimal. Mine has gone up only a little bit in the past but still within normal ranges.
    Last edited by doublewide; 07-31-2002 at 06:55 PM.

Thread Information