funkeee is offline New Member

Ttokkyo PROPIONATO

I have some TT prop I need to know has anybody used this? I did not get any burning sensation but I have heard not all PROP does. Does anyone know if this is true and how where your results? I was taking 100mg every other day thats almost 400mgs week. I weigh 220 with 18% body fat. ANY INFO MUCH APPRICIATED!!!!!

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    See if ** has any. I'm sure he does and so far his shit is working really well for me and others that I know.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i havent used it but i heard its not that bad actually ,it aslo differes from person to person how ur eact to the ba in it .

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    I would go QV. Dont trust ttokyo

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    PUMP I here your doing well on your cycle thats great Ill never forget my first kept all my weight and strength I should have done a lot more cartio and drank a lot more water to cut back the bloated gut but loved the size increase, it never went away 174lbs to 207lbs about 33lbs!!!!! BEST decision I ever made to try a cycle. I noticed on your threads your starting to get gino. Becareful on your stacks this is only your first cycle, good long term gains are far better then short term swollen puffy gains that will disaper trust me ask **** about some of are friends in florida. THIS is also a huge mind trip you will see what Im talking about about 5wks after you finish and your looking in the miror and the pump disapered your say I gotta do more more more and larger doses! AND you wont want to wait for that fall cycle. Dont forget to take it smart and slow. Bodybuilding is not your life (right now at least) but your body is your life, take care of it. I believe moderation (balance) is the key to every aspect of life. KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB the real work starts when your off, And be prepaired with the Nov and clom. check out TESLEC it is said that it can correct and even lead to an irreversible and permanent suppression of the estrogenin males. IM interested in it let me know if you find anything out about it.
    Last edited by PHATCAT; 08-01-2002 at 06:40 PM.

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    shredder you say dont trust TT is that from experience or word of mouth

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    shredder dont knok on TT bro the make some good shit .

Thread Information