r6guy is offline New Member

Cycle/Source Problems (story/questions)

I had originally posted my planned cycle a month or so ago, which was supposed to be

week 1-4 40 mg/week dbol
    week 1-8 500 mg/week sustanon -250
    week 1-8 400 mg/week deca -durbabolin

but what happened I got the 4 weeks of dbol and 4 weeks of 500 mg of sustanon-250 and the rest of the cycle was supposed to be on its way. This source was normally pretty reliable so I started my cycle before receiving the rest of my shit, then Sept. 11th happened... I haven't received my stuff since.. I just now contacted my source (after he's been MIA for 2-3 weeks) and the rest of my stuff shoud come in Weds.. Which kinda sucks, b/c I used up the beginning part of my cycle, thinking that the rest would come in time. -sighs- So, now, assuming the stuff will come in, I need to get more dbol, and 8 sustanon-250.

Anyhow, what I was wondering was, I was thinking of increasing my 8 week cycle to 10 weeks (10 weeks of 500mg sus-250 + 10 weeks of deca @ 400mg/week + 4 weeks of 40 mg dbol/day).

What are your opinions on this cycle and how often should I inject deca/sus? Also, what anti-estrogen stuff should I take? (when in my cycle and how often) Lastly, what about milk thistle and similar products? How many mgs should I take per day?

Thanks in advance.

oh yeah.. If my source doesn't come thru, I'm thinking of going south of the border to the local pharmacia myself.... Any suggestions? I hear about people going down there by foot, what about a rental car?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Bump This $h!t

I normally would let this go...for two reasons...:

1) You started before you received everything...that's a no-no.
    2) You have an R6 and Yamaha's suck cack and balls. KAWI 4 LiFE!! Go TEAM GREEN!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    U should always know better then to start a cycle b4 u have all ur gear. Its like (no offense to anyone who did this) those newbies who start a cycle get gyno and have no nolva! Come on now, the cliche 'better safe then sorry' is one of the best policies in this game.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    planning is everything never start a cycle without everything you need

Cool

heh well I realized this the hard way... Live and learn... but I had none of my questions answered?

Also papa, Kawa? =X Stable as a battle ship, slow, handles like shit. Year after year Yamaha outperforms kawasucki. =P

Q:What is always the top finishing bikes in all races(including 600cc, supersport, and 1000cc)???

A: Honda, Kawi, Suzuki, Ducati...and maybe....and i stress maybe Anthony Gobert will roll in the top 10. Anyway.........

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Q:What is always the top finishing bikes in all races(including 600cc, supersport, and 1000cc)???

A: Honda, Kawi, Suzuki, Ducati...and maybe....and i stress maybe Anthony Gobert will roll in the top 10. Anyway.........
    lol, it's mostly rider not bike.. last season I noticed it was all ducs, suzukis, yamahas, and ONE kawa.

Wanna fight?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You show em Papa!!!

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Wanna fight?
    lolz. sure

Thread Information