LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Help Right Now..please Respond Quick

I was just about to take my Test/EQ shot this morning, and I loaded up 1cc of EQ, and then 1cc of T200 in my syringe...I flicked out all the air bubbles, and noticed there were little red particles floating in the syringe with the gear...After looking for a few minutes, I figured out it is little pieces of rubber from the rubber stopper at the top of the vial...it must be from the 18g needle I keep drawing with....What do I do? Did I completely waste 2cc's of gear?!?!?!?! I don't want to inject it with that in there, so I don't know what is the SAFE way to do it....

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    You could shoot it back in the bottle and use a smaller syringe to draw it back out.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    How big are the particles? I really dont know what to do bro. I would suggest getting a coffee strainer and shoot the juice in that for it filters the particles out. But that is a tedious process and willwaste some gear.

I wish I could be of more help to you. It may seem like you are going to lose 2cc's.

The particles are not very big......

I cannot shoot it back into the vial because I have 1cc of EQ MIXED with 1cc of T200....so If I shot it into the test or EQ bottle, the gear would all get mixed....so I can't do that...and I do not have any empty vials........If I had an empty vial I could do it also........

PLEASE HELP, I'm sitting here with rubbing alcohol in my hands trying to figure out how to take this shot...I NEED HELP

Couldn't I just shoot ALL the gear from the syringe into a Coffee mug, and then remove the 2 little pieces of rubber, and then draw it back up from the coffee mug?

Its the only idea I can think of....HELP ME PLEASE

Man what a fucked up postion to be in. It's hard to say bro. I wish we could help you out. But if you don't have an empty vial then you are more or less fucked.

What about shooting it in a galss. Or something small that will hold liquid. You could shoot it in there and then redraw it with a smalleer needle. It doesn't hurt to try that.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    You better just make sure it is sterile, don't want any infections. Maybe just leave it in the syringe until you find something sterile to shoot it in and re draw it. Or shoot it back in the bottle anyway. It will mix and you might not know excactly what you are getting, but at least you will still have it.

Take a galss, pour some alcohol in it, stir it around some, then pour the alcohol out and dry it (air dry) and then shoot the gear in the cup, now redraw it and shoot it bro. It's the only choice you got. However, make sure the cup is sterile.

What if I shoot it into a glass or coffee mug like mentioned, and I wash the cup with soap and water previously, and then I clean it with Rubbing Alcohol, and then wash it out AGAIN with water.....Just to make sure it is completely sterile........Would that work?

This really sucks, I need to take my shot NOW! I gave my empty vials to my buddy last week

He needed them to transport juice to when he brought it back from Mexico

Yes do that. Hurry up your are wawsting time reading this. Post when you are done and let us know how it went. If you do what you said the cup will be totally cleans. Like I said you have no choice hurry up!!!!!!!!

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    dont use rubbing alcohol or water, use methanol....and definitely don't RUSH. Make sure ALL the methanol is dry before putting solution in the glass or whatever you use.

Originally posted by kizer_soce
    dont use rubbing alcohol or water, use methanol....and definitely don't RUSH. Make sure ALL the methanol is dry before putting solution in the glass or whatever you use.
    Hey bro, I wasn't saying to rush. I was simply telling him that he is wasting time. He knows what to do. I'm sorry Looking if I made it sound like I was telling you to rush. I think you know better that this is not a rushing matter. Let me know if everything went well.

psychopath is offline Junior Member
    you could always leave that needle prefilled and when 1 of yer bottles runs out throw it back in there and do it then, its not like yer gonna waste it, yer just holdin on to it until later, im sure u still have more test and eq that u could use until the bottles are empty. IMO this is the safest, easiest and least stressful option. whatever u dom good luck

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Not a problem bro, just that water is more apt to house bacteria than the alcohol so the methanol SHOULD be the last cleaning agent used on the glass......it's all good.

Well guys, I had to throw it away....it did not work like planned, and I wasted 2cc's of juice...that sucks...I only have like 1/5 left of my EQ bottle, and I need it to last 2 more weeks!!!!!!! I have enough test, so thats not a problem, but the EQ is...that sucks....I guess I'll only be able to run the EQ 9 weeks......DAMNIT!

Sorry to hear that bro! We all tried. Like they say: "You win some and you lose some." I think your cycle will be okay. It's one of those unfortunate things....shit happens!

Good luck on the remaing cycle bro!

nuke is offline Member
    Better safe than dead !

Thread Information