dmania is offline Junior Member

ChiCk WanTs To JuIce!

hey guys. my gf wants to consider doing a light cycle that would get her nicely toned and somewhat cut. is this a bad idea? is there anything you reccomend so she doesnt look like a freakin hairy gorilla with a deeeeeepp voice when the cycle is done? im not saying she is going to do it but she was asking questions about it, maybe stuff like t-3 , clen , anavar ? not sure. give me some info. thanks .

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member
    yea my girl said the same things to me...i was telling her about my next cycle and what i was getting, and i was explaining to her what each steroid does..and i was telling her about the winny i was getting..and shes like "i want something that burns fat and cuts me up". I looked at her i was look O GOD!! then shes like im serious...so i told her if she started to work out properly and eat right, i'll think about it, but i told her i wouldnt get her anything serious, i said i'd get her like clen or something..

But shes been horseback riding since shes was 3, so she has bulky legs, her calves are bigger than mine..but her upper body is so skinny..and shes a dancer, so she does get good exercise..

But i'll probably tell her no next time she askes..

peace
    dave..

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    that tottaly up to her ,but taht should be like her last resort.let her train and diet properly,tell her not to be imatient.then u could diver the clen .and if she still wishes to juice i guess its up to her and you,as long as she doesnt go overboard on teh dosage and choose sthe right gear she will be allrigth.the only ones i recemend are var ,primo ,and winny last .the dose im not to sure though on wait till some otehr bros respond

no im not really tryen to say that she wants to be a juice head...she just said that she wanted something to make her burn some fat, shes not goin to do like a cycle or anything...shes not like a sporty type girl at all, shes one of those clubben girls...u know wat im sayen.

I doubt she was all that serious in the first place..

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    oh yea bro i know what your sayin the clubgisls are the best ,just like my girl .

hell yeah...

Thread Information