user2000 is offline New Member

HGH & oral steroid

I am looking to take human growth hormone for most likely a 8-10 week cycle. I am hoping to add a lot of body weight and strength to my body. I want to combine the HGH with a oral steroid but am not sure which one to stack with it. What are some of your reccomendations? I need the oral steroid to be out of my body in 4-5 months to pass a drug test. Maybe pinkies? Also, what is some of the info I need to know about HGH. I've read the drug profile but thats about all I know about it. Any info would be helpful. Thanks a lot.

Bigbear is offline New Member
    Can you afford a full cycle of HGH?? If you can damn it must be nice to have a few thousand lying around!

Lush is offline Associate Member
    man, you've really got to do ALOT more homework on HGH than just reading the profile. like-A you've got to take for at least twice that amount of time, B run slin with it, C run T3 with it D it's really really expensive, F run an anabolic with it.

Start with steroids . HGH is only for the experienced.

user2000 is offline New Member
    So if I take HGH for 8 weeks and mix it with a oral steroid such a D-Bol, it wouldnt see the type of gains I am hoping to see? I have taken steroids before and saw pretty good results. I took 3 shots a week of Deca for four weeks and three shots a week of Sustenon 250 for five weeks and gained about 17 lbs and my strength went through the roof in three months. I am looking to gain about 20-25 lbs and have a major increase in strength and I heard HGH is the best available. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH is not going to do for you what you seem to think. You will be very disappointed at the doseages and length of time you are talking about. AAS our going to be much better for you when it comes to size and strength increases. Save yourself some money and look into a good bulking/strength cycle.

Thread Information