EatMore is offline New Member

HELP w/ Bromo for fina gyno....

The cutting cycle I just finished went perfect, except that at the end I got fucking Gyno!!! My cycle consisted of fina at 75mg/ed and winny 50mg/ed. I ran out of winny tabs and ran fina alone for the last two weeks, which is probable what caused my gyno as I've heard winny can help bind to progesterone recepters.

Anyway, I have just ordered some Bromocriptine and am hoping and praying this will take care of my gyno. It's already been around 2 weeks since I noticed it. I took nolva while taking my clomid therapy to hopefully help, but I know it was futile w/ prog. gyno.

If anyone can offer advice or experience w/ using bromo to get rid of gyno I would love to hear it. I cant afford surgery at this time and this is fuckin embarrassing. Thanks in advance

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: HELP w/ Bromo for fina gyno....

Originally posted by EatMore
    The cutting cycle I just finished went perfect, except that at the end I got fucking Gyno!!! My cycle consisted of fina at 75mg/ed and winny 50mg/ed. I ran out of winny tabs and ran fina alone for the last two weeks, which is probable what caused my gyno as I've heard winny can help bind to progesterone recepters.

Anyway, I have just ordered some Bromocriptine and am hoping and praying this will take care of my gyno. It's already been around 2 weeks since I noticed it. I took nolva while taking my clomid therapy to hopefully help, but I know it was futile w/ prog. gyno.

If anyone can offer advice or experience w/ using bromo to get rid of gyno I would love to hear it. I cant afford surgery at this time and this is fuckin embarrassing. Thanks in advance
    If you are off the tren , then gyno sides should subside quickly.

I know theyre supposed to subside, thats what I keep reading, however Im almost done w/ my clomid therapy (3 days left of 50ed) and the gyno in my right nip is just as prominent as it was 17 days ago.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    here's a thought for next time, we're not absolutely sure that fina gyno is linked to progesterone, it could possibly be linked to prolactin, which means that taking arimidex in conjunction with it might actually help. Good luck with the bromo this time, I hear it's good stuff.

Thanks for the response JP, the more that I research on this the more Ive been reading about how prolactin and IGF-1 can contribute to fina gyno. As informative and interesting as it is it still fuckin sux to have gyno....

Is there anyone who can speak from experience on using bromo to get rid of already formed gyno from fina or even deca ???

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    ok I ran a GH/fina(80mg/day)synovex(TP 80mg/day) cycle and had super sore nips my Gf pinched my nips and I almost slapped the hell out of her damn was I pissed.I wasn on 20mg/day nolvadex and 1mg arimidex and still sore for 6 weeks. (Gh supposedly exacerbates fina gyno)I tried vitex and that did jack shit. i was feeling hardness in my nips but I said guk mgiht as well finish the cycle.

When the cycle was over the pain subsided after about 5 days and I could still feel something for 2 more weeks. but after that no soreness no lumps. I am on 100mg/day fina and just got my bromo. going to hit bromo 2.5mg/day and ldex 1mg/day from start of cycle to last day of clomid.

Lewd

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    and yes Gh raises IGF-1 levels which will make fina symptoms worse.

And fina itself is known to increase IGF-1 levels.

Lewd

Im fuckin praying that this will go away as yours has Lewd. At least now I can still consider using fina in the future, just will run bromo the entire time and maybe bump up the winny dose. I would hate to give up using fina forever cause I loved the strength gains, hardness and aggressiveness even on a strict calorie restricted keto diet.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Lewd-

I didn't know IGF-1 increases fina symtoms, to what degree? Do you know of any studies backing this up? Very interesting to know. That means d-bol with fina would make me even more prone...hmmmm. And then the Let...

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Keep us posted EatMore!!

adaptations is offline Member
    i got a little bump in my nipple too...soreness went away.....not sensitive, not puffy...but showed up when i started fina...
    Im just gonna say fuck it and hope it goes away..it should.

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    is the bump for gyno in your nips when your not flexed or flexed? I just want to know so i can look out for it myself.

Dan32 is offline New Member
    gyno will go away if your totally stop using steds for a long time. I usually goes away within a year. but you have to be steroid free and hope you didnt have it long enough to cause irreverseval gyno.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish I could tell you it helped me bro, but it did not.

I ran the exact same cycle that you did, but I used clen stacked at the end, and used winny 2wks after instead of fina 2 weeks after.

I noticed the gyno, a few weeks after the complete cycle was over. I immiadly ordered more Clomid and Nova and used Bromo with b6 in high ass dosages.

It did not help me at all, its been over 2 years since that cycle and it was the 2nd and last cycle I had ever done.

Some of us, sadly are just really prone to gyno. I have 2 friends that have done 7+ cycles, have never used a Anti-E in there lives and have absolutly no gyno. One did for a short period, but it just went away. Mine got a little worse for a year and have just remained for the last year and a half. Probably the only way mine will go away, is under the knife.

Somone had suggested a newer anti E, Letro. I don't know of any stories of it working as I have seeked the same answers you are for over 2 years. I do not know of Bromo ever working in a single case. I've read a few post of people having "friends" who it worked for, even intresting enough people saying getting nipples pierced helped. But I've been unable to find any confermation of any kind that anything has helped with fina gyno.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    this thread is 3 years old.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    lol your right, my bad.

Thread Information