POSH is offline Member

HCG expertise required

I just got 10,000 iu of hcg . From what I have read so far I should do as follows (PLEASE add suggestions)............

Keep refridgerated and mix liquid vial with powder vial.
    Draw up into an insulin syringe.
    Keep refridgerated and administer at mid or end cycle.

?. Where do I inject, ? Like juice or like insulin?

In your opinion (there are A LOT of opinions out there) how should I administer at mid and end cycle.

I would appreciate all responses, I am looking for tested opinions and I have read almost all posts and educational threads, so please be kind.
    Thanks

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    i would do it post cycle. After 1 week of last dose...bout 3 shots then go use novaldex and bromocriptine and armidex...

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    injection is intramuscular not subcutaneos(insulin ). take either 1000IU every day or 3000-5000 e5d. imo you are wasting time/money with hcg though, it mimicks LH and stimulates the leydig cells in the testes to start producing testosterone . once the hcg mimicking effects are gone, you are left with no hcg, no lh, and more importantly no test all over again. use a compound that will help recover your natural LH/test prodcution by recoving the hpta, i.e. clomid...good luck

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    hcg will mimic the lh and stimulate the release of test which we want... then go w/ novaldex and armidex to block the conversion of estrogen and sentize the lh more by blockin prolactin w/ bromocriptine. using a weak anti -e as post cycle. No test = no estrogen... so why block e post cycle. u need natural t for estrogen to maitain balance. key here is use hcg only 3 times...preferable only about once a week or every 4 days. with small doses to kick start FAST!

bradbuck is offline New Member
    500iu for ten days at the end of your cycle, with the hcg injections ending before the start of the clomid. Low dosage keeos from desensitsizing the leydig cells plus no big E and T spikes. HCG works just as well IM oe sub-c.

POSH is offline Member
    Should I keep it stored in the same pin?? Is there any trick for storing the batch once it is made. I have two amps to be mixed together to make 10,000 iu.

bradbuck is offline New Member
    I store mine in the multi use vial it comes in. The manufactures says that it can be refrigerated for 2 maonths after mixing. If all you have is a syringe to store it in that should be fine.

Thread Information