Thread: Risky Buisness

IRON_OFFICER is offline New Member

Exclamation Risky Buisness

Ok mods,
    It has been awhile since I read the forum but I'm sure that things havnt changed that much. I'm a newbie in the juice world and I'm about to break the rule that I've heard the most. FINAPEX. I already have it and the goodies to go along with it. E.C.A stack, plogel, clomid. The only downer is I couldnt get the whinnie, but I'll take my chances with the gyno. I dont know of n-e one who has done this so I will play guinnie pig on the project and let the board know how it goes. I would like advice as to any thing along the lines of work out regiments, food intake and ne thing to help with the kidney side effects. I am going to do this no matter how riskey it is. I'm tired of being a small guy ( 5ft 5, 145) and I will do ne ting to make a difference fast. I appriciate ne thing you pros can tell me to help out the progress and I would really appriciate someone letting me know what I can expect tis stuff to make me feel like
    so I dont rage and kill someone. Thank you guys and happy juicing.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What is it exactly you are doing that is risky? I am a little confused by your post. What exactly is your cycle going to be. It doesn't look like your doing anything new or unusual. Fina isn't the best choice as a first time cycle drug but you aren't going to die or anything. I think you would benefit from some test in that cycle. If you don't already have your food and nutrition in order you should wait on starting anything.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    I'm with rickson on this one (he's a smart guy and really I wouldn't want to bump heads with him ). I'm in the same boat as you but I'm trying to get my diet down pat before I decide to jump back to the darkside. Remember in the end you'll still have to eat big to stay big and A/S can't teach you to force feed yourself. I say learn the diet now and then stick yourself...you have plenty of time, you're young still.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    rickson bro you are on it! all over these boards ,GREAT advice. listen to these bros officer. and this is the best board imo---peace inertia

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    LOL...I don't think you'll be killing anyone anytime soon at 145.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by ironfist

kava kava if the aggression gets to ya

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by ironfist

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    WTF 145 Maybe you should try some anadrol ,deca , and test Bro.

mangina25 is offline New Member
    Iron.Officer,
    You using the plogel to make a transdermal formula for the Finaplix (through the skin) ? Everywhere I've read says you get less than 50 % of the Fina into your body, and you are better off buying a kit from the numerous places on line and making it into an injectible (that's what I'm doing). Also about the Gyno, as far as I know Gyno is a very rare side effect from Fina so not much for worries there. Anyways good luck with whatever you decide to do Bro.

IRON_OFFICER is offline New Member
    Thanks everyone for the info. I never knew of what the risks were, all I ever heard was that beginers shoud not use fina and thought that it maybe due to health reasons. Well as far as nutrition, I'm eating heavy loads of carbs ad protien. I try to make sure that I always have something along that line close at hand at all times. I'm just baisicly trying to gain about 15 to 20 lbs off this cycle. Considering that I dont have test or winstrol , dose n-e one think that it is possible? I'm dedicted to the gym and I'm busting my ass hard core trying to gt ready for the cycle. And if It is not possible, what kind of training progam do you suggest t get that kind of gain under way. I'm not trying to get into competitins, just get some increase in mass and cut it up.

Thread Information