Thread: New Cycle

SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

New Cycle

Ok...I think everyone thinks that I am the Test400 freak. Well my friend just got back from the Mr. Olympia today and told me that he heard that Test400 is kinda dirty. Easy to get an infection. So he told me maybe I should just go with Test Prop or Suspension

I think I wanna go with the Suspension

I will also be using Equipoise and Anadrol 50. Is there anything else I should add? I will take cytomel also.

Thanks

Well bro, what are your goals. If you posted this earlier, I must have missed it. If you are using Cytomel , then it sounds like you want to cut up a bit, which leads me to wonder why you would be using the Anadrol 50, which holds a bit of water. I would use Anavar if you can get it and I am very partial to Test Prop. I hold NO water with it and I get fantastic pumps. I have never used Suspension, so I can't comment on that.

If you are trying to gain mass on this cycle, then the Anadrol is fine and I would throw in another powerful anabolic such as Dbol or Deca . You may also want to use a longer lasting ester such as Cypionate . This way you deliberatly hold some water which will cushion the ol' joints a bit and help with weight gain.

Once again, to help you more I need to know your stats and goals, but those should be some basic guidelines.

Keep Pumpin'

SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

I am looking for mass/strength. I was told that cytomel should be used when taking steroids because if you use it by itself it has a tendency to eat muscle.

I was looking at Prop but I know that suspension has 100mg of Testosterone since it is water based. I don't know yet between

Propionate or Suspension?

Okay,

First off, Cytomel does eat muscle if taken by itself, but you shouldn't even include it in your cycle if you are trying to gain size/strength as it raises your metabolism by a lot and will burn off too many calories not allowing them to be used for mass. When cutting, you should stack a mild steroid with cytomel to make sure it burns fat and not muscle, but there is no need for it in a bulk cycle.

Secondly, being water based or oil based makes no difference in the concentration of testosterone in a steroid. You can get Test Prop in 100mg concentrations just as easily as suspension. You will need to inject Test Prop or suspension AT LEAST every other day, but I prefer to do it every day.

Both will give great results, which is why I am a strong believer that Testosterone should be the backbone of any good cycle. I would run it for about 8-10weeks and run the Dbol OR Anadrol (I wouldn't recommend both at the same time, especially if this is your first cycle) for the first 4 weeks.

Before doing anything though, I think you should do a little more research here on the boards. AS is not something you want to rush into. You want to make sure you have everything planned out to a 'T'. Everything you need before cycle (supps, milk thistle, etc), during cycle (nolv, arimidex , etc, and get ALL of the AS before starting! I made this mistake many times, including my current cycle!!!!), and post cycle (clomid, HCG , etc...).

If you have any other questions, or need help with training, diet, cycles, etc, just shoot me a pm or email bro.

Be Safe.... and be BIG!
    Last edited by Gonna Be HUGE; 10-29-2001 at 08:54 PM.

Thread Information