NewToTheGame is offline New Member

Testex Elmu Prolongatum 10 week cycle

Hey guys, this will be my first cycle so I am going to make it a small one. I got 5 bottles of Testex Elmu Prolongatum. I am going to take 1/2 a bottle every week for 10 weeks. Can someone please help me out with side effects there will probally be and what I can do to counteract them. All help would be greatly appreciated. I am new to this so every persons 2 cents would be greatly appreciated, I am most consired about "gyno" and "clomid" all information on that is greatly appreciated

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro don't was your time! That is not gonna do a damn thing for you at all... unless you just enjoy the feeling of sticking yourself with a needle... Look it takes 3 to4 weeks at least for test to kick in... I don't know how old you are, but assuming your in your mid 20's or so you body is still producing good amounts of testosterone ... and all you'll be injecting is 125mg a week.... WHY? all you're doing is shuting down oyur own ability to produce testosterone for 125mg a week of Cypionate ??? You body should be producing close to that a week on it's own unless you're in your late 20's or 30's.... Not very smart just wait til you have enough gear....and read more posts on the board because it's clear you are to new to this to start taking anabolics....

I am 20.... I am 6'6 could you please tell me how much i should be taking for it to give me results thanks!

I just finished using Testex stacked with deca and d-bol... with fina used for the last 5 weeks of the cycle... I was using 500mg a week of the Testex Cyp, but I've done quite a few cycles... You could make good gains on 250mg a week for a first cycle, but i would stack it with another steroid ... Testex is highly anabolic and androgenic so either deca or eq would work well with it.... I'm not one of the guys that's gonna tell you to use 500mg of this and 500mg of that for your first cycle... You could make solid gains with just one amp of testex a week and 200mg to 300mg of deca or EQ... how long have you been lifting?

Been lifting for about 3 months....I'm looking for a quick way to get size and strength up...If i just took Test by itself would that work...what are most common side effects of test

Honestly at 20 with only 3 months under your lifting belt you should wait and build a good natural base first... I waited until i was 27 to use steroids , but with that being said you're gonna do what you gonna do... Test by itself is effective, especially for a first time user... With proper diet and training you could gain 10lbs to 15lbs with just Test... Common sides with test gyno, acne, water retention, hair loss.... this usually would happen from using higher doses than what you would be taking... But you still want some nolvadex and clomid on hand so you do it right...

Thanks for the advice, your really helped me out. I honestly think I am going to jsut eat on a strict high protein diet and bust my ass in the gym and wait awile and if i really need to in future take the gear. Once again thanks alot for the help

No problem bro glad I could help....

Thread Information