holly is offline New Member

Kynoselen - Have you heard of it?

Can get it, thinking about using it.

But, does anyone have any experience with it or knowledge of it? Other than product claims and its origin I can't find any information about it.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I never used it ,but I'm sure there are others who have. Try typing it in a search.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    It's basically a multi-vitamin with Adenosine Monophosphate(AMP) added.
    AMP is possibly a product of hydrolysis of Adenosine triphosphate(ATP)
    and could be important to trasfer of chemical energy during anabolism.

Most studies I have found using AMP are for shingle inflammation. In some instances, subjects found it benefiacial.

Besides that, Kynoselen contains Potassium, magnessum, selenium, and B12.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Does work. It seams to work on cardio/diet. When I shoot in the abs avout 1/2cc I seem to be able to blast thru a Heavy work out and then jump to heavy cardio. Makes it easier and gives you a strong boost of energy. But I think thats about it. Forget about what those ads from Impact Nutrition on how anticatabolic and can be used for spotinjection growth! FULL OF CRAP!

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    There's a few people on bbx using it for spot injections right now and loving it, I'll see if I can dig up the thread later today. Anyway, you don't think it has any use for spot injects shredder???

maxmus is offline Junior Member
    It is a water based compound. 1) It is less painful than using any other site enhancement oils 2) The AMP in Kyno promotes fat loss 3) It is a lot cleaner then othe site enhcanment oils. Kyno wont effect hormone levels so there fore it can be used for a long duration.

Originally posted by JP1570
    There's a few people on bbx using it for spot injections right now and loving it, I'll see if I can dig up the thread later today. Anyway, you don't think it has any use for spot injects shredder???
    spot injection?! That is a bunch of shit. Water based vitamins will not make you look like greg Valentino. Swelling from the minerals but that will only happen in days. But it does have its uses in Fat loss. Not a miracle drug thou..u still need to diet and cardio hard. Just an energy booster. Lets u oxidize more fat to energy during cardio. Faster results.

maxmus is offline Junior Member
    Spot injections a bunch of shit?? I am just wrirting what I have been told and what I have researched

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    I've tried it. Didnt really care for it much. No booste of energy, or gains. Really just left me sore from having to shoot it every day.

Shredder: where did you store yours?

dq

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Does anyone read our Educational Forum?????

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...=&threadid=432

Just stored mine in a cool place. Just in a closet. AMP should have given you a boost. Well everyones different. I just ordered some L-carnitine injectables ( i know wrong thread) Ill update the outcome.

glowgrl is offline Female Member
    You can also go to www.anabolicstore.com/details/kynoselen-a.htm
    They give a good description of it.
    Glowgrl

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    Jp, some of our vets were claiming "localized definition" hehe, for lack of a better term.. well there still seems to be much debate over it, and alo of negative judging from you guys' educational forum. In two weeks one more person will finish his run with it up over at BBX and report on it, i'll give you thread to post, JP

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by kaoz&zen
    Jp, some of our vets were claiming "localized definition" hehe, for lack of a better term.. well there still seems to be much debate over it, and alo of negative judging from you guys' educational forum. In two weeks one more person will finish his run with it up over at BBX and report on it, i'll give you thread to post, JP
    Sounds good, I'm willing to give it a run IM, but as far as sub cu goes, we'll have to see. I'm not a fan of permanent marks on my body. Anyway, if the guys over at bbx like it enough, k&z and I will give it a shot and keep a good journal on how it works.

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Sub-q hurts like a bitch w. kyno. I did a stomach sub-q shot and it left me w. a big "bubble".

dq

Thread Information