nuke is offline Member

Angry Almost ripped two heads off, AT WORK !!

Bros,
    For those of you who have spoken to me, you know I pretty chilled out.
    As I type this I am coming down off of what I can not explain, except for a "roid rage ".
    I wear a suit to work just to set the scene, professional, and I have 3 other colleauges. Well one guy just joined the gym LAST NIGHT and he is now our house expert on lifting !!

I was sharing a stupid story about how this am I was doing legs and I puked, they start laughing and saying that isnt normal, and I need to chill out at the gym, that I am going overboard and thats all I ever do anymore is eat and tak health "crap". I tried explaing the whole lactic acid build up thing, to no avail ! Well that did it I just blew up and started telling him off. ( mY boss had stepped out)

It felt like a train speeding up about to crash and brothers did it ! I have NEVER been so amd and literally about 5 secs from punching this fucker ! The other person is female so I didnt say or do athing to her, I dont play that. Anyway has this happened to anyone ? It was really messed up.

No joke I felt like I was going to jump out of my skin !

Reply please.

Braski is offline Junior Member
    Been there done that...no violence yet....Isn't amazing that once you start your cycle the people you come in contact with are much more stupid than when your were offcycle????

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    brother i feel your pain.ive been in the game a long time and cant really say that ive raged before eccept for the little outburts and beeing irritable ,well last night im at work me and my brother are arguing and all of the sudden i snap like neevr before and ounch through the door 2 inches solid wood and then it come off the hingess at the same time ,then i started to come at him like a bull dog!firts time like this ,and first time on fina aswell.

nuke is offline Member
    Bro,
    I feel ya. Its weird because like you said "like a bull dog" ! Its like a friggin tornado ! The tazmanian devil wasnt spinning to see Bugs he was having a roid rage !

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Nuke bro i feelya dog!! I fuked up last night myself. My x-wife called me yesterday and totally ruined my day!! I mean, i was ragin after getting off the phone with her. She pissed me off like u cant believe! I was hopin to make it home to work out and get it off my chest. But on the way home my new chick im seeing called me and we kinda got into a disagreement. Plus, i made the mistake of telling her my x called and got me all amped up. That didnt help the situation any. She was being a typical chick. Being real argumentative and wouldnt listen to anything i had to say. Well,,,,i felt the rage building and kinda got loud trying to get my point accross to her. Maaaaan, did i make a mistake! I realized it though ( little late ) and told her i had to go and hung up on her. She called me back and was a little upset i would yell at her. (I didnt yell, i just got loud) I told her i was sorry but was still upset and we hung up. I really thought that was it for us. I even spoke to one of my bros and told him i fuked up and it was probably over between us. Buuuut to my surprise she called me back later and we talked it out. Maan she rocks!! Wish i could tell her im juicin but im sure she wouldnt understand. She did say that all the sups im taking could make me have mood swings.. I was like, if u only knew...hehehe

Moral to the story is bro....keep ur cool, realize when ur loosing it and walk away. ( i need to take my own advice )

OG

nuke is offline Member
    OG.. You cant keep dropping the ladies left and right !!;-)
    Stay cool or you'll be getting none. Nada,Zero, Zilch, Ninguno, get it .

lol,,,ya got it bro! Alls cool between us. She rocks!

OG

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I almost went to jail a couple of times cause of roid rage (barfights) etc .. Worst was my girlfriends step dad hit her and gave her a black eye .. she called me and I went over there and just snapped when I saw her face .. I beat him so bad that he went into convolsions(sp) and I thought I actually killed him cause for a time he stopped breathing ..took like 4 people to get me off on him .. luckly he never pressed charges cause he would have gone to jail too for beating her and was afraid to press charges on me .. I told him if he ever even layed a finger on her again I would break his neck ... I do get angry without roids .. but I do notice that my fuse is a lot shorter on the juice .. Just try to vent your anger in the gym .. you will get more out of it then smashing some guys face in at work ..

nuke is offline Member
    Like I said I am far from violent ! Far !!!

But today was strange, I think combined with the fact that I have been researching for months dieting, training , busting my ass, cooking food days in advance to make sur I stay clean, ( diet wise) and this ASS CLOWN , who by the way is 5,8 250 and about 35 % bf. Joins Goldws Gym and tells me everything I am doing is soooo wrong and i am waay to intense..

SCREW HIM ! Go order more chinese food for lunch buddy !

hahaha! Nukie think u need to drop the test a bit.. jk bro!

OG

nuke is offline Member
    DROP ! I 'm UPPIN IT TO 1000mg a WEEK !! TO INFINTY AND BEYOND!

J/K.....

OG-Can a brother just train in peace without jokes from the non-believers ?

Im tellin'ya dog! Dont u wish u could just grab them by the head and squash'em like a bug.. hehehe Think i need to check my test levels...lol!

Hey bro, how are things going with ur cycle besides?

OG

nuke is offline Member
    Doing great bro. at 600mg and dropping bf like no ones business. I am waiting for the mailperson to deliver some candy from Santa :-). Clen ,

that will take me top ! HEy PM me I have a question.

Ok bro sent u a PM.

OG

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Braski
    Been there done that...no violence yet....Isn't amazing that once you start your cycle the people you come in contact with are much more stupid than when your were offcycle????
    Ha ha, very well put Braski..

Steve is offline Associate Member
    I get it too but depends alot on the situation. If you have someone giving you shit or moaning in your ear then when im on gear there is only so much i can take. But if people are nice to me like they should be then i dont have any problems at all. I know that ex girlfriends can be a real pain and one argument can mean that everyone gets it. I like to smoke weed when im on cycle because it keeps me nice and chilled. But im with you guys that describe roid rage as like a tornado cause once it happens theres no stopping it and you could easily destroy alot around you (fences and doors and even people if they get in the way) but once it passes its like "WOW I CANT BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT" but the best thing all round is to just walk away unless they really do deserve what will come.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    i hear ya bro. i have gotten into it with a couple guys at work. this obe dude thought cause he was 39 and im 25 that he was instantly the boss. well thats not the case pal. i am. so he gave me an attitude and then he got fired. we have another dude 38 with the same atitude. he thinks cause he is 38 that he fucking knows it all. he really knows nothing about his job. anyways co workers can be a real pain in the ass. someone who is miserable doesnt wanna see someone happy. i am usually in a good mood unlike many of my co workers. jealousy is another factor. anyways i understand you can inly bite your tongue for so long. sometimes you have to let it out.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    But today was strange, I think combined with the fact that I have been researching for months dieting, training , busting my ass, cooking food days in advance to make sur I stay clean, ( diet wise) and this ASS CLOWN , who by the way is 5,8 250 and about 35 % bf. Joins Goldws Gym and tells me everything I am doing is soooo wrong and i am waay to intense..
    hey nuke, thats a new for me. being to intense in the gym. to me if the intensity isnt there, its not worth the time in the gym.

nuke is offline Member
    Game, Steve.- You guys are right on the $$ ! Fuck him, I came home and decompressed. Getting on the board and talking to my wife about this stuff helps.
    Hey and two bong swats dont hurt either !!

Originally posted by nuke
    Game, Steve.- You guys are right on the $$ ! Fuck him, I came home and decompressed. Getting on the board and talking to my wife about this stuff helps.
    Hey and two bong swats dont hurt either !!
    Bump on the bong hits.. bout to take a few myself...

OG

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Let's all take a monet ofsilence and light the fire and inhale. Once we all exhale we will rejoin....happy smoking!!!!

buff,,,buff,,,pass....

nuke is offline Member
    LMAO !!!! He said " buff buff pass " HE HE !

OK enough with the silliness. OG, BUTCH my casa after the gym !! We have some work to do ;-)

ladave99 is offline Junior Member
    Hey man, I am pretty new to this myself.

But I think it is important to put this in perspective. The world is always full of dumbasses who don't know there ass from a whole in the ground. I think on the juice they seem more annoying.

But do you really want to be in jail, or some legal trouble over some jackass--- deep breaths, and rip the shit out in the gym. That is what I try to do.....

Are you having any trouble sleeping?

LMAO !!!! He said " buff buff pass " HE HE !

OK enough with the silliness. OG, BUTCH my casa after the gym !! We have some work to do ;-)
    Hey bro I am rteady to rip it up. After work I am jpoing my crew, maybe you have heard of us, we are the CRS Crew.....Can't Remember Shit Crew. There good guys, Coors, Corona, Chronic, WHite Pearl, Black Widow.....these sound familiar. If not I will introduce you all.

ladave99 is offline Junior Member

You crack me up, Butch.

And you always have right idea..

nuke is offline Member
    ladave..I hear ya!

About the trouble sleeping . I used to get like 7-8 hrs a night, but now that I get up at 4:45 to workout I am geting maybe 5 !! It sucks ass. I can fall asleep but its not sound like it used to be.

nuke is offline Member
    Butch -Are you taking apps to the CRS crew. I would be more than happy to be a member !

Butch -Are you taking apps to the CRS crew. I would be more than happy to be a member !
    Nuke, memebreship is always open. Only one requirement, you can't remember signing up. It will be a blurr, a cloud of dust, and a never ending high. Welcome to the CRS Crew!!! Now let's sink our hits and shotgun a beer.

nuke is offline Member
    Done !! Now I am off to the gym, and I will resume this meeting aftr I blow out my calves and quads, then I puke again !!

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    Hey Butch I want in on CRS crew!! You lit a fire that keeps burnin. double bong hits on that one. . . waitin to exale

Thread Information