buckeye44 is offline Junior Member

clomid during cycle?

hello again. my source said it is a very good idea to run clomid (1ED) while on my cycle. is he just trying to get me to spend more money or is this a common practice.
    i am going to take 400mg/week EQ and 250mg/week test cyp. i know the test is a little low but i think that is what i want to keep the bloat to a minimum. thanks again.

buckeye44 is offline Junior Member
    oh yeah, if i do run clomid the entire cycle when and how much should i take post cycle. the norm? 300mg/100mg/50mg?? and start it 3 weeks after last injection? thanks

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Opinions vary on this. Personally I don't think clomid during your cycle helps at all. It is to weak as an anti-e and doesn't really prepare you any better for recovery in my opinion. I would use Arimedex during cycle and through recovery and clomid at the end. I doubt seriously your source is trying to get you to spend more money since clomid is such a cheap product.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    NO NO, NO, your testies will become much less responsive to the clomid and it will not recover you well at all post cycle, so keeping gains will be more difficult. The theory behind that is the testies will stay large so post they will produce close to full natural test level sooner, but its not true.

Thread Information