CaliFella is offline Associate Member

Anyone go longer than 12 weeks?

I was curious about going past my 12 week cycle...to maybe 20 weeks. Im taking 400mg Deca and 500mg Sustanon . Would this be really that dangerous?

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    bro, do a search this has been a very popular topic over the past month! There are a number of threads with 100 different opinions! Who really knows till you try it!

babi is offline Associate Member
    i have never done that long of a cycle but the best results in every cycle i get right at the end which leads me to believe the longer the bettter but health wise i dont know what to say and i doubt anybody here knows precisley

bro,

if go longer than 10-12wks you need to keep mixing up your gear, change your diet, and your workouts! Keeping your body guessing is the key to a longer cycle!

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    what should I change my gear to? any recommendations?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    i wont ever go UNDER 12 again. for what its worth im getting ready to start a cycle that will keep me on a little over a year. i have discussed this with many of the good brothers here, and the general opinion seems to be the longer your on, the better your body will accept the new weight, and therefore keep more of the gains.
    if you need opinions on what and how to mix up the gear, post a longer cycle here(i dont know what you have in mind) and we will try and critique it for you.
    one thing to remember, keep plenty of anti-e's on hand, and lots of r-ala, and cranberry, along with a decent multi, you will need all of these for an extended run.

peace bb79

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    A YEAR! Damn that's a long time.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't come off at all anymore but I still run heavy cycles between 12-16 weeks and then take eight weeks of low doseages. Then I switch to different AS for my next cycle.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i'm about to finish my 15ht week i wont stop till i see different changes as far as weight situation
    i'll also goin to try different stuff try to change my routine also, i'm planning to do a long
    cycle...

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Bro, Barbells, Rickson, and Diesel are right. Switch gear every so often. Not sure at what exact intervals. I've been on for almost 10 months. I've been taking 500mg Test and 400mg of EQ. I shot up really quick to a certain level and have stayed there. Sorta stuck. Am planning on switching to Sustanon and something else very soon. Fortunately there have very few sides at all. Tool still works, no roid rage , no bitch tits. I've noticed a little hypertension at times and a little acne. One thing I've heard is that after a certain amount of time in order to keep gaining you need to up the doses regularly. Maybe switching gear will solve this problem since your using different receptors. I'd like to hear more on this topic. Best of luck to you bro. Peace.
    Last edited by FRANK WHITE; 08-02-2002 at 09:03 AM.

NoLimits is offline Member
    I am putting together a 24 week cycle. I will be using different steroids also. It's also good to use HCG every five weeks. Mine will look like this:

Weeks 1-8 600mg Test 600mg Deca
    Weeks 9-20 400mg Test 400mg EQ
    Weeks 18-24 50mg Winny, 75mg Fina/day, 50mcg T3/day, 50mg Proviron /day, 200mg EQ/week (weeks 21-24)

Every 5 weeks, I will use 5000iu hcg. Then use Hcg 5000iu /week for 2-3 weeks after end of cycle, followed by 100mg clomid/day for a ten days-then 50mg/clomid/day for another ten days.
    10mg nolvadex for 2-3 weeks at end of cycle to help counteract estrogen rebound.
    Last edited by NoLimits; 08-02-2002 at 09:30 AM.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I have run long time 2 years in fact. I find run a good base of test, doesn't matter what you use for that for most part. The fact that you just can't walk into pharm and buy more, you usually switch esters every 8 to 16 weeks. More important i find it to cycle dose up and down a bit, and i usually load on androgens for few weeks then switch to something anabolic for few weeks, repeat.. .you get idea.

hey frank,

I used to have a problem with high blood pressure myself when staying on to long. Cardio in the am has completely help. No high blood pressure at all. My wife checks every couple of days for me.

Originally posted by BE_STRONG
    hey frank,

I used to have a problem with high blood pressure myself when staying on to long. Cardio in the am has completely help. No high blood pressure at all. My wife checks every couple of days for me.
    Thanks my Iron brother. I'll try to incorporate that into my routine. Peace and take care.

Originally posted by Diesel
    Frank, you have been on EQ and Test for 10 months straight?

Bro, I would change gears a bit if I were you.
    Maybe take a 10 week break and run T2 alone at a minimal 200mg/wk? Switch to fast acting esters? etc, etc...

IMO you should switch your gear every 10-15 weeks depending on what you are running.
    Just my .02 bro.
    Hey Big Diesel,

Good to here from you brother. Hope all is well in life and lifting. I know you were thinking about going on an extended cycle. If you did was it what expected as far as results. I leveled off after around 3 months at 230lbs and 400 bench. I've been at that point for a while. I'm about to go with some Organon Sus instead of T200 and EQ. I may throw some EQ in there to. Switch gear every 10-15 weeks. Ok, I'm glad to know that, I wasn't sure. It would be a good idea to take 10 weeks off to see if I can get my natural test back to normal. Funny thing is I'm not sure my own test ever shut down. You know how bro's talk about their nuts shrinking. Thats never happened to me and as my girlfriend will attest, the tool works fine. Maybe the gear wasn't strong enough to shut down the unit.

Diesel,

Thanks Brother for the helpful advice. Keep us updated on how your next cycle is going. Peace and Take Care.

juttsin is offline Junior Member
    i wouldnt be afraid. i have a friend who just buys 10cc vials and does them 1 at a time. he has switched from t200, eq, deca . he takes like one shot a week.he has been doing this for about 4 months. it sees to be working. hes an ecto, so hes packing on the weight. and boy does it show.

proud13 is offline Junior Member
    I'm currently running a 22 wk cycle and just going into the 7th wk. I'm up from 204 to 227 with veins now appearing over tris, lats, tibia and quads and only a little fat and water weight, fairly solid

1-22 QV EQ 600mg
    1-12 QV Enanthate 750mg, (might swith to cyp or prop) 13-22 500mg
    7-22 QV Deca300mg (starting b/c pain in joints)
    2-5 ** Anadrol 100mg e.d
    6-8 RefortivB Dbol 25mg e.d
    1-12 slin 15IU's (wkout days)
    2-22 Serostim HGH 4IU's a day (5on 2off) broken up 2x a day
    1-22 Injectable Bcomplex 1ml M,W,F
    17-22 Fina 75mg e.d
    19-22 Winny 50mg e.o.d (maybe e.d not too sure yet)
    22-23 clomid/hcg therapy
    2-22 Nolva 20mg e.o.d

Milk thistle (and other liver protectans e.d) along w/ Saw Palmetto and multi vitamin

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    Of the 4 I have done, I did 16 weeks in my 3rd and won't do it again, stopped making good gains after week 10 or 12 and with cyp, deca , and tren it was just to many painfull injections so to me the minimal gains after week 12 were not really worth the pain or the money spent on the last 4 weeks.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    wow, that is some scary shit as far as I am concerned to keep your hpta shut down for that long. I am sure that he science lends itself to support that once the hpta is shut down it really doesn't matter...I just would be scared to get the boys back on line after so long off.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by hatchblack
    wow, that is some scary shit as far as I am concerned to keep your hpta shut down for that long. I am sure that he science lends itself to support that once the hpta is shut down it really doesn't matter...I just would be scared to get the boys back on line after so long off.
    h.b.
    you make a valid point bro, and its right that you be hesitant to do something like this if youre not ready or dont feel comfortable with it. that being said, thats why you drop hcg every so often during a longer run, and you can even run clomid during the extended cycle as well. all this does is give the boys a break and it will help with natural restoration once you finally decide the run is over. there are ways around the shutdown. its not that im saying they WONT shut down, these items used throughout the cycle just make it easier when the run is over.

peace bb79

Thread Information