Abomb is offline New Member

Brow growth question.

I was looking for someone to answer this question for me. Okay, I've done two cycles over the past three years and after each cycle, I feel that my brow has enlarged. My first cycle was just test enanthate for eight weeks. My second cycle was Deca 300, Prop, Winny and Clen over 12 weeks. The first time was minimal so I shrugged it off. The last cycle was very noticable. I thought that the Clen caused me to lose weight in the face and that was why but now even after I gained some weight back, I can still tell a huge difference.

I know everyone says this is a possible side-effect with hgh but is it possible with the juice I was on? I did my first cycle when I was 23 and my second when I was 24 and I assumed I was done growing so I doubt that could have been it. And it really hit me when I noticed that my brow line is much more pronounced than my father's.

Thanks in advance,

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    What do you mean? Like you got a uni-brow or more like a neanderthal/caveman thing going on?

Abomb is offline New Member
    Sorry, Cavemanish brow ridge.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    juice DOES NOT cause bone growth!!

SteelTown84 is offline Junior Member
    ouch....

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    juice causes growth plates to close and stop growth, but i swear i grew half an inch an my shoe size went up 1/2 size when i was about 26-27 yrs old after lots of cycles. dunno, but I swear it.

Hephens is offline Member
    i'v grown 1" and i have done a cycle and i'm 18.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephens
    i'v grown 1" and i have done a cycle and i'm 18.
    ok... i hope your not insinuating that uve grown because you were doin steroids , b/c that would just be plain silly....

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I think its all in your head

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    You probably just got bloated on cycle and then when you came off and dropped the water you noticed that you had a large brow which you already had previously but had forgotten about because it hadn't been as noticable. Plus you may have lost some fat weight too making it more pronounced and now that you have it in your mind that it is there you cant help but to see it even after putting weight back on.

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    Side effects of steroids (taken from steroid .com):

"9. Virilization (Development of male characteristics in women)
    This term refers masculinization, or development of male sexual characteristics that females could potentially suffer from steroid use . This side effect on women is often reversible after the cycle has ended. Some typical signs of virilization are the development of a deeper voice, hirsuitism (growth of excess body hair), enlargement of external genitalia (clitoral enlargement), and possible male pattern baldness, or acne on the face or body. This is all dependent, of course, on the compounds used as well as the dosages employed. Personally, I have witnessed the most permanent of these effects to be the deepening of the voice due to the hypertrophy (growth) of the vocal chords. This is typically the most unwelcome side effect, as it makes it very obvious when a woman is using steroids . Of course, if this begins, the best course of action is to cease taking all steroids immediately. There are several ways to reverse this effect, the most common being to undergo a medical procedure known as vocal chord scraping. And yes, itīs exactly what it sounds like."

This also applies to men, in my opinion. I've seen guys first hand who have taken on a more masculin look. Their features become more... well man-like. Their jawline becomes more pronounced. Usually this is only noticable when their lean. I think you mentioned your brow has enlarged or your brow-line is closer to your eyes. Look at Arnold's face in in the movie "Pumping Iron". I think he definatley has a Neanderthal look to his face that I didn't see in younger pictures of him. Also, I've heard of people getting taller after taking aas. If you think about it, gh and aas actions are somewhat similar in the body, as they increase satellite cell sensitivity to an increase in IGF-1 (Insulin-Like growth factor 1) and FGF (Fibroblast growth factor). So, I don't think this stuff is just in your head. I'm not a doctor. Just my 2 cents.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY
    juice causes growth plates to close and stop growth, but i swear i grew half an inch an my shoe size went up 1/2 size when i was about 26-27 yrs old after lots of cycles. dunno, but I swear it.

No, this is caused by the increase in estrogen, its the same reason why women are shorter and smaller in men.

chess is offline New Member
    I know for an absoulte fact my feet got larger on one tren only cycle.And I belive my sight got better to.

nalbano34 is offline Member
    no,it is impossible. maybe the other guys eyebrows are growing and he perceives it as the browline?

GFLEXXX is offline Junior Member
    So this must be what happened to the guy in the Geico commercial...damn aas

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    I just get mine waxed...it's free, but not sure if you can get it free...LOL.

Thread Information