Mulligan 71 is offline New Member

Smile Sustanon cycle,250mg/week for 10 weeks,with clomid

Hi there, I'm a new member and have a question.I'm 5' 11',weigh 175lbs, with 15% body fat,been working out for 5 years ,off and on.I'm trying to gain 10-15lbs, and lose 6-7 percent body fat, those are my goals.I have 10 vials of Sustanon 250, it's all I had access too.I plan on taking one a week, for 10 weeks.I know many out there will say to "bump" that up, but I just want to take a mild cycle.I will use clomid, 3 weeks after my last shot.I also plan on following a strict diet, making sure I get enough calories.My question is,after maintaining a solid diet,how much weight will I maintain after I finsih my cycle?,and also,by taking Sustanon, will my bodyfat increase or decrease?
    Thanks for your time and effort
    Mulligan

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro you will be very disappointed with your results by only using 1 amp a week.... If you had say Cyp or Enthanate you would be much better off, but with Sustanon you will need to either take 2 amps a week like on monday and thursday to keep test levels stable.... or stack it with another anabolic to receive the results you are looking for...

Decreasing BF % is all about diet and cardio.... not so much the roid you use...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not enough like buff said plus trying to gain 10-15lbs and losing 6-7% BF would be one hell of a cycle. Concentrate on losing BF or gaining mass otherwise you will probably be disappointed in both.

BGB
    BGB is offline New Member
    I have done a similiar cycle, but jack it down to 7-8 weeks and front load it 500 in week 1-2. Results were a lot better but not awesome at least not until you add maybe some dbol or decca, plus I had water retention like a bitch. But bump it because if you only hit 1 a week the gains will start around week 3, but ya bump it and may start to see gains at the end of week 1, JMPExperience

BGB

Mulligan 71 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the quick reply's, what if I bumped it up too, 500mg/week, for 8 weeks, 2 shots /week,using the clomid,could you give me a ball park figure on how much quality muscle will I gain, and can expect to keep after my cycle. I forgot to tell you ,this is my first cycle,again Thanks

C Ya Mulligan 71

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    First cycle is usually the best cycle bro.... I would do it right... go for 10 weeks 500mg a week on the sustanon if that's what you want to use.... stack it with another steroid that will be more of just a anabolic drug like Deca or EQ and you should have what you are looking for....

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I agree with buff87, but if you only have access to those 10 amps, I would run a shot every 5 days instead of 7. You'll end up around 8 weeks, but w/ better results.

Thread Information