skinnypuppy is offline Junior Member

one arm bulkier than the other.

shit guys, my left arms seems to be a bit thinner than my right one, i mean i really notice it. i was thinking this time i will do spot injection in my left tricep and biceps that should probably do the trick what do you guys think? do you think spot inj. will work? i don't know what else to do

REM
    REM is offline Member
    hey skinnypuppy is not a problem but i noticed the same shit, the right tri is bigger, my left delt is bigger i know is due to the spot injections but my body looks better than bfor, i think this will go away in the long run...

cnyce&9 is offline New Member
    when you do your arm excersizes...start with your smaller arm...so you always get the same amount of reps with the weaker arm...

as for spot injections..i ben doing it for 4 weeks now and havent noticed a dif do to that...

REM
    REM is offline Member
    this's my opinion the best and fastest way to get it at same size is by injecting the smallest area
    till u get right, honestly thats what i been doing lately and all i need to get there is 1 more injection i'll be fine, try it bro u will not waste gear nor time bcos u r juicing youself no matter what right? working out it will also work but it will take longer to get there trust me bro..

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member

Hmm try switching

Arms when your jerking off
    im not joking around either that might be your problem

Seriously,
    I do notice my right arm getting a little bulkier whenever i am done wacking off. but do you really think that could be the problem? what do you suggest, cut down on jerking off, or switch hands maybe. but i really have tried to wack-off with my left hand and everytime i try it i injure myself (cuts and bruises). any suggestions???

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    you get cuts and bruises while jerking off??? how hard do you wack your willy?!?! i dont think it's from jerking off. maybe you have a better form with your right than your left. my right is a lil bigger than my left also.

chwester is offline New Member
    when working out use dumbells Instead of barbells or use machines where you work your arms independantly. I am right handed so my right arm is naturally stronger(like you). Everyone has a stronger arm(throwing arm). When you use barbells yjour strong arm will keep the set going even though yjour left arm is too weak to continue it. You need dumbells or machines that work your arms independantly so your weaker arm will eventually catch up with your strong arm.

Moto27 is offline Junior Member
    Hey skinny get a girlfriend and you will solve your problem!

T

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I will give you a couple of hints that helped me out years ago with this problem. First always return dumbells and weights to the rack with your smaller arm. I didn't realize how much I used my right arm when I was moving my weights around. Secondly start to pose with your weak arm or side. Most of us like to pose looking at are strongest body parts but there is a significant amount of growth and definition one can get from posing. Try these and I think you will see a nice impovement in a couple of months.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    I will give you a couple of hints that helped me out years ago with this problem. First always return dumbells and weights to the rack with your smaller arm. I didn't realize how much I used my right arm when I was moving my weights around. Secondly start to pose with your weak arm or side. Most of us like to pose looking at are strongest body parts but there is a significant amount of growth and definition one can get from posing. Try these and I think you will see a nice impovement in a couple of months.
    this is a very serious and nice idea from you bro

jamotech is offline Member
    Good ideas Rickson! Im currently winning my battle trying to get myself symetrical as possible, things that have worked so far are starting w/ weak, 80 percent of exercises w/ dumbells, use weak side for everyday movements/lifting. And jerk off w/ weak arm, if your on AS you should be horny enough so you wont feel the difference!

thanks for all the ideas guys. well i tried it, i spot injected into my triceps and bicep( left ones only ). well the one on my bicep now looks like a bad mosquito bite it swolle up and bruised, and the one on my tricep also swole up and looks very unproportionally big, it fucking looks retarted, but it is bigger hmmmm. i don't know what to say...

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    How about this skinny, get you a fat girlfriend, tie your right arm behind your back and try and lift her off your cut and bruised little pecker. If you don't she may cut all the circulation off your legs and you will lose them. Seems like good exercise and motivation to me.

In a more serious response I want to thank you Rickson for your info sharing. Thanks Bro

xcelbeyond is offline Junior Member
    I got the same prob bro

But I'm <6% BF and my left side is VERY ripped compared to right. And right side definately looks bigger - WTF. I always inject just a "little bit more SEO in my left side too.

xcel

shorty2big is offline Member
    just always use uni-lateral exercises

BUDMAN YOU crack me up... but anyways guys it's the 2nd day of my spot injection into my left arm and my arm did look unproportional the first day but now it looks a lot better, seriously i think it's working, i am doing one arm push-ups with a 250 lb girl on my back and it's really bulking up my left nut, i mean my left arm. thanks for all the advise.

Glad to hear it Bro.

Thread Information