Thread: Cycle Question?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Cycle Question?

I just finished a cycle of 500mg Testex weekly, 400mg Deca weekly, 50mg D-bol a day for first 4 weeks and Fina last 4 weeks of the cycle... I was on for 8 weeks had to cut it short for personal reasons...

Anyway I've been off for only about 4 weeks now and I don't want to wait another 4 weeks before starting a small cutting cycle...

Looking to do some Clen with Winny at 50mg a day for 8 weeks.... With a high protein/low carb diet and lots or cardio....

Just looking for opinions about if there's really a need to follow time on equals time off before starting another cycle.... I feel like my natural test is back up to normal... So why wait....

4plates is offline Banned
    well ill tell you my experience
    i did an 8 wk cycle of tren ,prop,winny.i got very hard,and strong from the cycle but it really wasnt what i was looking for,so i did my clomid for 300 day 1,and 100 mg for 1 wk.
    i asked members on the board their feeling about jumping right into another cycle,i got a 80% yes responce so i did it,im starting wk 5 of sus,deca ,drol cycle and i am doing great,ive grow very nicely,and my streanth is still skyrocketing.i felt i was ready so i did it.
    i think your body will tell you when to go.and from the sound of it you are.

4plates is offline Banned
    are you sure about this bro ,i just read this this was your answer

Yeah I'm sure 4plates.... Been doing this long enough to know my body.... The mistake I made in the past with that cycle was staying on both Test & Deca for 16 weeks straight....

I just want to go with Clen & Winny for the cutting cycle... I know Winny can shut down natural Test production, but I feel fresh and spring time clean after only 4 weeks off.... So I feel like it's safe....

I know from experience when my natural test is in the shitter and I feel good to go right about now...

I guess it does sound a little hypocritical of me, but I think what I want to do is alot different from staying on a 24 week cycle of Test & Deca or EQ... Then again maybe I am being a hypocrite...

bump....

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i remember when 4 plates asked that question,i told him to get back on if he felt like it.i think its ok maybe the gains wont be as good but will still make gains---different drugs then what just came off of so that will also help

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think really the only question is whether or not you care if you have fully recovered. By the way sex drive and having the boys hanging low are not always signs of fully recovered HPTA funtion. You know your body though and I certainly don't think you risk any long term damage as long as you understand when you come off next time recovery may take longer. By the way time on= time off is the biggist crock of **** I have ever heard.

Thread Information