dhriscerr is offline Senior Member

Itchy Nipples, GYNO????

Alright on week 5 of 500mgs Test E cycle, running L-dex at .25mgs ed. My nipples are itchy, not painful or really sensative but they itch pretty good sometimes. Also I've been tanning lately so I dont know if thats why? I have letro on hand for gyno, and it kinda is freaking me out so I was wondering if I should up my L-dex or start running Letro at .25mg ed?? Im bulking at probably 14-15% BF so my nips are alittle puffy anyway so that doesn't make it any easier to tell. But I cant feel any lumps behind them. Kinda feels like shredded muscle behind my left nip, like a mucle would feel if you had good def and paper thin skin, almost grainy. So what should I do?? up l-dex or jump on Letro? And if I should jump on letro should I run the gyno reversal or should I just sit on .25mg ed??? Thanks guys!!!

DaIllstPlaya is offline Banned
    whoa.... sounds like some deep stuff... i wish i knew how to help... but i dont

week 5 on your Test E cycl? nice! do you have some before and after pics you can post? i mean, if you dont mind that is

and for your itchy nipples... sorry buddy... im not help but im sure somebody will be here shortly to help you

PS - dont forget the pics please

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by latinplaya
    whoa.... sounds like some deep stuff... i wish i knew how to help... but i dont

week 5 on your Test E cycl? nice! do you have some before and after pics you can post? i mean, if you dont mind that is

and for your itchy nipples... sorry buddy... im not help but im sure somebody will be here shortly to help you

PS - dont forget the pics please
    Bro, I know you are relatively new here but if you want to see results go to the member pictures forum. I am sure he is thinking about getting you some pics when he is worried about whether or not he has gyno.

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    Alright on week 5 of 500mgs Test E cycle, running L-dex at .25mgs ed. My nipples are itchy, not painful or really sensative but they itch pretty good sometimes. Also I've been tanning lately so I dont know if thats why? I have letro on hand for gyno, and it kinda is freaking me out so I was wondering if I should up my L-dex or start running Letro at .25mg ed?? Im bulking at probably 14-15% BF so my nips are alittle puffy anyway so that doesn't make it any easier to tell. But I cant feel any lumps behind them. Kinda feels like shredded muscle behind my left nip, like a mucle would feel if you had good def and paper thin skin, almost grainy. So what should I do?? up l-dex or jump on Letro? And if I should jump on letro should I run the gyno reversal or should I just sit on .25mg ed??? Thanks guys!!!
    Same thing happened to me awhile back. Started taking nolva at 20mgs a day and it subsided. But I am sure some more knowledgeable bros can help you out on this one.

Jacky_Zebsten is offline Associate Member
    calling someone a nip is racist

I got nolva on hand too, but I was kinda hoping to save it for PCT with clomid, but I got letro too that I wasnt going to throw in my PCT and got it just for gyno, Anyone??? Should I go with Nolva or letro??? I can always get more Letro since PCT is still 7-9 weeks away

Quote Originally Posted by Massive GG
    you are getting gnyo because of the roids bro, so quick the drugs...thats the answer
    Look at you to the rescue!!! I already read your other thread, your a joke man. But seriously any of the other members????

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    If you don't have any lumps I would just up the l-dex and it should go away. If it doesn't then jump on the letro. .25/day of l-dex is low bump up to .5 and see what happens.

bigtraps is offline Member
    If I were in your shoes - and only had itchy nips at this point - I would up my l-dex to .5 and start with 10mg nolva ed - I would give that 5-7 days. If the nips are still itchy but not worst - then I would up the nolva to 20mg ed.

In my experience - Letro works every time - but it is very strong - and I feel that it does effect my sex life no matter how much test I am on. I would hold off on the letro...use it if the other dose'nt work.

Take all advise with a grain of salt.

MrMe is offline Member
    Welcome to my world dh, im about 14% fat, nipples a little puffy, nothing behind them cept the normal guts that connect them and not too sure if its bad or good! I would go on the letro. Ive never ran anything cept letro on cycle, allot will say its overkill, but i rahter be safe then sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr

GFLEXXX is offline Junior Member
    try the nolva. added first. If it works run it through the cycle and pct (just get some more). If you run Letro just keep in mind it is quite strong and deminishes most of your est. so expect possibly lowered sex drive and sore joints which may impact your training, taper off app. to eleviate rebound.

I am gyno sensitive and Nolva always works for me, start there.

Cool, I upped the l-dex this morning to .5 and Ill take that from now on, I took .25mg of Letro this morning cause it takes a few days to get into your blood stream, but I i think Im going to stop the Letro and use Nolva at 10mg ed with .5mg l-dex, or you guys think I should stop the l-dex too???

GFLEXXX is offline Junior Member
    you can run the dex and nolva together. Nolva will mainly only spot help for your gyno in terms of estrogen, and dex gives you more general estrogen lowering - lower water retent and associated BP to an extent. etc...

cool, then thats my plan, Ldex at .5mg ed and Nolva at 10mg through out, if it gets anyworse I'll up nolva to 20mgs then think about Letro. Thanks guys. Peace

Thread Information