Thread: Hard To Eat?

PUMP is offline Associate Member

Hard To Eat?

This past week I have had to force myself to eat. I'm not as hungry as I used to be. I went and got some Chinese food yesterday and today and ate it all with no problem. I useally eat ground sirloin, protein pancakes, steaks, applesauce and oatmeal, protein shakes. Have any of you experienced this before? I have no problem eating burgers or shit like that. I haven't had fast food since I started, should I start eating more fast food maybe?

Pump

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i was having the same problem for a week or two. Mine i think was Sust flu? But im not sure? Had other symptoms, night sweets, couldnt sleep not hungry but now in my 6th week im feeling better and eating like a horse..

I wouldnt eat any fast food unless ur bf is real low. Seems ur doing a good job with what ur eating. Stay clean! I just had my bf measured last night and it came in at 13%. Not to bad...

OG

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I wouldn't go the fast food route. If you've been eating clean, stick with it.
    Feed yourself until you gag if need be.
    What's your fibre and water intake like?
    I've found that if either one of those is stepped up, my hunger is more frequent.
    Try putting a cup of raw oatmeal in with your protein shakes. That adds 300 cals and gets you some good fibre as well.

I drink 1.5 gallons or more of water each day. My body fat is about 14%-16%. I'll try the oatmeal and shake mix. If I'm not hungry but I know it's time for me to eat...is drinking a shake good enough. I had food stuffed in my cheeks and I was hanging over my food today. Maybe I have a lil case of Sus flu. I'll make it through the week and see how next week goes.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i add a tablespoon of peanut butter to my mr. The oatmeal is good too. If u can, stick with real food. I have a Met-RX mr every morning for breakfast with either the pb or oatmeal in it. But the rest of the day its real food. Plus 2 or 3 whey protein drinks ed. Are u having any other symptoms besides loosing appetite??

OG

babi is offline Associate Member
    i dont even know what kind of gear you are using but when i did my testosterone cycles i always lost my appettitte a little bit weird eh

cube is offline Junior Member
    Pump, i have a similar problem: while i normally consume 4500+ calories a day, i often find i just can't sustain it all the time. the stomach was not designed to deal with that much food on a regualr basis. i find i have to give myself 'light' days every couple of weeks where i only consume 2000 calories to give my stomach a break. i find after a day or two of lower calories, i am ready to start pounding 4500calories again.

anabolicmyo is offline Junior Member
    its the flu, im hitting t-400 and just feel like shit too. not hungary, bad sleep, even my lifts are feeling pretty crappy. its kinda depressing when a meal doesnt sound good. I wonder, how much test are you on? Im at 1200mg per week, could it be maybe to much?

-anabolicmyo

Originally posted by anabolicmyo
    its the flu, im hitting t-400 and just feel like shit too. not hungary, bad sleep, even my lifts are feeling pretty crappy. its kinda depressing when a meal doesnt sound good. I wonder, how much test are you on? Im at 1200mg per week, could it be maybe to much?

-anabolicmyo
    What is your past cycles like? I take 250mg a week. I have no other symptoms except a loss of appetite.

jamotech is offline Member
    Are you eating the same foods everyday, you might be getting sick of eating the same food. Ill get sick of the same eating routing after a couple months, try new foods/recipes, or even completely change everything you eat, just keep the numbers the same.The stuff you named off can be easily replaced with foods that give you same nutrition. For instance I was eating all beef products for my meat intake and just got sick of it so now im eating chicken until I get sick of that, then ill switch back to beef. Im going through the same transition you are, I think if you switch up your food selection youll be back on track.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is funny you metion this because for the first time in eleven years of AAS use this is happening to me. What is worse is that I am doing EQ. I have attributed mine to insomnia and poor sleep habits. I am trying to readjust back to my normal sleep cycle and will let you know if this helps.

I haven't been sleeping good either. I average about 6 hours of sleep. 7 if I am lucky. I'll try the chicken for a bit. I was sick of chicken so that's why I went the beef route. I'll throw some tuna in too. I'm glad this isn't just happening to me.

I can eat again!!!! I was eating everything today. I must have had Sus flu. Just wanted to let you guys know that I am back to normal....well...as normal as I will get.

Pump

Thread Information