joe042248 is offline Junior Member

drink the winny??

hey this was a very educational thread to read....could you just drink the winny??? or is it ineffective???

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes bro u can drink winny depot. i believe some, if not most will say spot injecting winny is better. But im already stickin myself 3x per week. Hittin ed i'd be a frggin pincushin.

OG

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    34% less effective if u drink it

thegame01 is offline Member
    34% less effective and what about the sides ,are they worst due to it being taken orally?
    Where does the 34% come from ,just curious

This is a neverending question. It still makes me laugh everytime I hear it.

Your right big red machine .I have read about it myself .I just dont know what to believe anymore and due to the specific 34% number ,i figured there may be a study behind D3M statement which i would be interested in.

Well look at it this way, you're gonna have your group that beileves that the only proper way to take it is to shoot it. 34% Blah Blah Blah. The you have your group who says oral dosage makes no diff Blah Blah Blah. I honestly think that it's not something that something is going to physically fell or visually see any difference it taking it either way. Both side say that they have concrete evidence that backs up "their points of view" I say take it however you want to. You ain't getting any bigger sitting here and argueing about it so you can fucking snort the stuff for all I care, please just lay this tired old debat to rest.

neo1605 is offline Banned
    Enough with the should I drink it threads.....just shoot it. You'll get used to if after a while.

who's arguing? i just wanted to know if he had gotten those numbers from a study ,thats all . I just want to educate myself .So therefore when i read a thread and someone posts some info that might be of value to me i will ask. I dont really give a shit whether you put the shit up your ass .But if someone may have something to offer (studies etc) i will inquire about it.

I understand your point bro but if your tired of reading about it then dont.There are tons of threads that are repetitious and will always be. Thats the nature of these boards and besides if the questions would all be answered only once then this board would not exsist.

this is not intended as a flame nor do i want to argue with you just stating my point .

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Wait, did I miss something? Where is this whole thing about 34% less effective? Everyone has a different opinion, but the majority say that drinking/injecting is both the same.

Isn't there a thread about this already? A LONG thread??? Members who have tried BOTH ways said they saw no significant difference! So, it should be the same, according to the people with experience.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have yet to see a legitimate study that shows winny to be more effective when injected. If you are going to quote the sled dog study then you obviously didn't read it because it was without a doubt one of the worst I have ever seen. If you have something else that is more conclusive please post it.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I have personnally used it both ways, drank it and shot it(But, like big red says, " If it works, snort the shit".) I could not tell any difference except for the fewer amounts of SCAR TISSUE! ED injects suck even if you are used to the injects! Spot inject suspension and prop, and drink the winny!

Thread Information