Thread: Building Back

DHARB is offline Junior Member

Post Building Back

I injuryed my shoulder and dropped from 200lbs to 175lbs. My shoulder in alot better but I am have problems gainning the weight back. I have never used AS before, but I have considered Deca . I talked to a couple of people that said it gives gyno and has many side effetcs. Any addvice would be appreciated.

McBain is offline Member
    Wait until your shoulder is 100% then give it a few weeks. Don't juice too early or you are likely to re-injure yourself. Do you see a physical therapist or massage therapist for evaluations of how the healing is going and for treatment to keep it loose?

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey i am no expert but i will tell you that i have not read or personally known too many people get gyno but yes you can get it from progesterone. the guy's that took it that i know personally have not had any side effects .

You may get deca dick(limp dick) .Those are the 2 big side effects that i have heard of and they are really rare if the doses are low(under 400mg/week)

This is just from what i have read on here and in mags ,no personal experince from it yet (soon) hehe.

just stick around and do some reading first ,dont want to rush something like this.JMO

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have no side effects from deca other than High BP. I enjoy its joint lubricating properties and include it whenever I am "cruising" between cycles. I don't recommend it without at least some test.

Thread Information