Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member

Dbol When is the best time of day to take it?

Guys,

I'm going to be starting my Dbol in a few days. I go to the gym around 4:30. What would be the best time of the day to take it?

Thanks,
    Braz_Machine

Mike Guest
    3:45 - little tip....with your dbol - crush up your pills then take them as a powder with lots of water

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    peak blood concentration levels hit at 1.5- 3 hrs so somewhere in that time frame seems to be good.i know it works well for me.i take them 1.5hrs before i know i will be starting my workout.like done driving to the gym, done stretching, and ready to hit it up.that's my way, for what it's worth.good luck bro

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys,

Braz_Machine

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Sorry guys, but I gotta disagree on this one. First, how much are you taking?
    Whatever the answer, I think you should split your dosage up throughout the day evenly. I take some every 3 hours or so to try to keep as even blood levels as possible. Don't forget that you don't grow while in the gym, you grow while resting. Them's my thoughts.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Nathan
    Whatever the answer, I think you should split your dosage up throughout the day evenly. I take some every 3 hours or so to try to keep as even blood levels as possible. Don't forget that you don't grow while in the gym, you grow while resting. Them's my thoughts.
    No doubt. I even take one about an hour before bed. I like the idea of dbol flowing through me at night, when my body is totally at rest.

How about 9 am (or whenever you get up) to 4 pm? No dbol in your system?????

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey Mike

Why crush them bro is this just to help the body absorb them quicker?

Split the dosage evenly and I have always heard thet taking b4 your workout is a good idea

Billy

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Well I started taking them in the morning but Mike stated in a post that your natural test production is highest in the AM. Therefore it is better to take D-Bol after 12Noon. I personnally took 4 tabs at about 1pm and 4 tabs at about 6.30pm (1hr before training).

This worked will I put on 14LBS in three weeks.

BA

That is fact test is higher in the morning and normally tapers off during the day,looking at it like that anything in the am would be a waste you might as well take it when the body can use it.

Billy

What's the story morning glory ? LOL

BA

I knew someone would get to that level but i never thought it would be you Big Al LOL

I was waiting for the "tent" to be mentioned!!!!!!

Billy

Hey man someone had to go there!

LOL

BA

Mike Guest
    Ok I wasnt clear - I suggest that these are split up as well - that is what I have always recommended and have suggested that Big Al do - but as for when like I said not in the morning necessarily - I take them twice during the day - once before my workout and once in the evening so about 5 hours apart - I go to the gym at 5 or so so I would take my dbol at 4:00 and then again at 8-9:00 - Billy I crush them because it helps the body absorb them better - I crush most of the pills I take - I dont think everyone has to do this I just like to - I dont crush my vits or supps but stuff like orals etc, they are metabolized easier by the body this way and actually less of the pill is 'wasted'

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Billy Boy
    That is fact test is higher in the morning and normally tapers off during the day,looking at it like that anything in the am would be a waste you might as well take it when the body can use it.

Billy
    During some cycles I skip taking dbol in the morning for that reason. During other cycles, however, I do take one first thing in the morning for the very reason that my natural test is highest then. For one thing, it is a great way to start off the day, as I eat a shitload for breakfast and get hungry again about an hour later. No flame but saying that it is a waste to take it when your natural test levels are higher is like saying stacking cypionate or some other test with dbol is a waste. There are advantages to all different ways of taking it, and I suggest switching it up often. However, I always revert back to splitting it up through the day for the most part.

IronMonkey is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    I have to agree here. My best cycles with dbol were when I used the 5mg tabs and spread it out throughout the day. At 40mg, I'd split them 2 tabs every 2-3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by idonotlie View Post
    www.buy.st.eroids.com sells fake steroids

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    You just responded to a 7 year old thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    You just responded to a 7 year old thread.
    The guy I responded to bumped it to the top, and I didn't bother looking at the dates. Matters not, my opinion still stands.

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post

Agreed....

Crest is offline Senior Member
    i dnt think the original posters listening

Quote Originally Posted by uk lad View Post
    i dnt think the original posters listening
    Oh darn, that's a shame.

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    i'm currently taking my dbols in the morning ( 50mg powder)

but i'm thinking now maybe towards the end of the day ( i usually work out in the evening ) or do you guys still reccomend 12 ish ?

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    Read up about dbol on steroid profiles.. Its is good at 3-4hrs at a time. You need to take it throught out the day... Well, Thats the best way to take it if you can!

Thread Information