LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Injection Swelling/Pain, HELP!

Hey guys, I'm in my 8th week of my T200/EQ cycle.....I have had no problems with my QUAD injections...1cc of Test and 1cc of EQ mixed in a syringe, 2x/week...I shoot Monday and Thursday....

Well, I took my shot yesterday, and my leg has been KILLING me since....It's been so sore...it hurt last night to sleep, and it hurts to walk...I just noticed it is a lot more swollen than my other quad...its swollen, and un-even......what do I do? Is it normal? Will the swelling go down?

Its the first time this has happened, so I'm nervous!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Try ice and heat for 20 minutes each and repeat. Worked when my first shot of t400 made my leg swell up.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    change locations, delts or glutes and give your quads a rest!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    U might have went through a vain. I did in my quad almost a week ago and its still hurting.

OG

The pain is intense.....I can walk and stuff...but it hurts...to sit, stand, move my leg certain way, and its swollen up...There is a little red mark where I injected........I've heard of lots of guys have swelling problems, but I wasn't sure if it was normal or not.....I've never had a pain like this or swelling in my quads for 8 weeks, and then yestedays shot, got me scared......it hurts bad...hopefully it gets better soon...wanted to make sure it was nothing to worry about!

4plates is offline Banned
    bro try 800-1000 mg of ibeprophren(sp) every so often.it will help with the pain tremendously.and definitly before bed,it will help you sleep

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    wait,
    you ve been shooting your quads for 8 weeks straight? i understand that your alternating legs, and youve got a week in between each quad, but be strong is right, its time to give them a rest. move to delts or glutes.
    like posted above, try ice, and ibuprofen. if that dosent ease the swelling and heat buildup, it might be time for a visit to the doc, you may have an abcess, or you may have drawn some bacteria into the quad with your last injection.
    give it a little time, but be ready if you have to go..........

peace bb79

Yes, 8 weeks, alternating quads, with 1 week in-between each injection.....I thought that would be plenty of time...Anyways, that leg has gotten a little better...It is still swollen, and is a little sore...but not to the extent of yesterday...I'm hoping it just continues to get better....Seems like it should....Thanks guys

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Hey Bud, let me tell ya, nothing hurts like a sustanon shot in the leg, but I am now doing t 200, although it doesn't hurt like sustanon days or sometimes weeks after, I am still sore from the shot of t 200 for about 3-4 days. But I am only on my second week. I love quad injects, and that is just part of the game my friend. IMO 2cc's in one shot is alot for a quad shot. Personally I would use more site injects and use 1 CC per.

Hi guys, my leg is still swollen, but it is much better than it was at first...the pain has gone down a LOT, and the leg is still just a little swollen.....the pain is still there slightly if I bend my leg to a certain extent, but NO-WHERE near what it used to feel like...it seems its getting better....Should I give the swelling a few more days to go down, or is it something I need to be worried about? Like I said, it seems to be getting better, but I would like opinions!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by LookingtoCut
    Yes, 8 weeks, alternating quads, with 1 week in-between each injection.....I thought that would be plenty of time...Anyways, that leg has gotten a little better...It is still swollen, and is a little sore...but not to the extent of yesterday...I'm hoping it just continues to get better....Seems like it should....Thanks guys
    LTC,

I do approximately 80% of my injects in my delts. When they start to get a little sore I rotate, so I understand How you can prefer the quad injects. I hate glute injects because I can barely reach them! ( maybe I need to do some stretching!!)

is it red? still warm to the touch? how long has it been since this started? total days? sounds like its finally starting to come around bro. like posted above though and i'll reiterate...........its time to move to a different site for a while. why dont you rotate delts and quads , and see how that goes for a while?

peace bb79

It is not warm to touch....nothing more than my other quad is.....It is still a little red JUST where I inserted the pin.....Not like a rash, or not the whole quad or a large area, just red in the specific part where I put the pin in, but that seems to be getting a little better as well...It happened on Thursday, when I took my quad inject, so its been 3-4 days....The pain is getting much better....what do you think?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I think u'll live bro.. Im thinkin u hit a nerve or went through a vain. It happens. I get that little red dot around the area i inject at almost all the time.

OG

i think you'll live as well.
    im glad to hear its healing up bro. keep your chin up, and ROTATE those sites!

peace bb79

Thread Information