Thread: winni/clen

proboxer is offline New Member

winni/clen

ok here is my question I am a 30 year old pro boxer I want to burn fat quick but I dont want too lose any wieght I also want to get stronger I was told too do clen /winni cycle clen would burn the fat and winni would help me maintain my size stregnth and weight if i had the rite caloric intake is this true any help would be great guys!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    you did here correctly. But, if you lose fat, you will lose weight! Unless you gain muscle. Winny/clen /test prop. high protein diet.

proboxer is offline New Member
    ok thanks I did not want too do the test though because I realy dont want to gain any weight I am 6'1 230 lbs rite now and thats where I want too be I just want too lose the fat about 5 to 10 lbs and replace it with muscle

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    i'm going to start the same cycle. i'm basically looking for fat loss. 6'0 at 247. looking to get at 200. i was debating on drinking the winny instead of injecting(not to comfortable with that idea). what do u think??? i wanna know your results thanks alot

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Halo is always my suggestion for boxers. Strength through the roof, bad attitude, and halo makes you hard as a rock. Just my .02.

Thread Information