MAX30 is offline Associate Member

Just curious would Dbol at the end of a cycle do anything?

What if you were on a Dbol or anadrol /test cycle. would it actually do anything. Alot of people use deca which is anabolic like Dbol. What are your thoughts?

MAX30

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think dbol is a good drug to compare with deca at least not results wise. My guess is you would put on some additional water weight and then lose it when you came off. I am sure you would get a boost in strength from the increase water weight which you would lose when you come off.

what if it were used at week 7-11? That would leave 1 week worth of test in the system to minimize some loss before starting clomid.
    MAX30

Lush is offline Associate Member
    MAX, I tried it at the end of a test500/Eq400 10week cycle.

I did 40mgED for the first 5 weeks, and it was a killer jump start to the cycle. Loved it.
    Then I sort of leveled off after week 5. So I eventually added 40mgED of d-bol again for the last 4 weeks- so weeks 9-12.
    and i didn't find it nearly as effective as it was at the beginning. Not even close actually.
    And I have heard other people saying they find d-bol "loses it's kick" after a few weeks.

I'd say just save the d-bols for a rainy day. If you're going to add anything at the end make it winny.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Did you already start your cycle, before asking questions like this? I personally don't think it will do you much good running dbol at the end of a cycle. Most people use dbol at the beginning of a cycle, for a kick start. You will probably gain some size, but most of that will be water weight. Like Rickson said you will probably lose most of it.

Budman: I am starting my 8th week of a Dbol /sust cycle and have had descent gains. I'm up 18lbs and strength is crazy "for me". This was just one of those questions that runs through ones mind while on AS. To be honest the lbs gained are good but I go by actual size gain for comparison. For example, my arms have grown 3/4" and I expected more by this point. that is why I was considering Dbol at the end.

MAX30

Thanks for the info lush, I think winny might just be the icing on the cake. Probably doing that.
    MAX30

bump....Has anybody else tried this?

4plates is offline Banned
    ive tried it and it did nothing.
    use prop or winny to get you through the grey area

Thread Information