underconstruction is offline Junior Member

Question GH...Need Help????

I wanted to know if any one has used serostim before and knows if it must be friged? Also were can i go to see pics of possible injection spots other than A.R. I really would like to find out the specific's of serostim from any one that has used it before....Thanks

I really need some info so am going to BUMP it.......HELP

Mastiff is offline Member
    Serostim does not need to be refrigerated until its mixed. After you add the water it must be refrigerated. You should keep the serostim between 59*F and 86*F before you reconstitute it.

For injections I think you can go to http://www.roche-diagnostics.com/hea...selfshot.html.
    What other questions do you have?
    Last edited by Mastiff; 12-18-2002 at 12:41 PM.

Thanks Mastiff, well i get my kit some time this week.I have done lots of research and have almost all my questions answered. I was just wondering if 2 i.u. twice a day is enough. I am getting 3 kits and i heard that taking less for a longer time period is better than taking a higher dose for a shorter period. Can it be injected in the abs?

Mastiff is offline Member
    Yes, just under the skin on the abs is fine. 2 iu twice a day is good. You know about using slin with it, right?

From Insulin .txt:

*WARNING*
    Insulin has one of the highest potentials for danger of all bodybuilding drugs. It shouldn't be screwed around with.
    INSULIN AND GROWTH HORMONE
    Growth hormone (GH) is one of the most sought after bodybuilding drugs due to its' legendary abilities to strip off body fat and increase muscle mass. The former is accomplished through direct lipolysis (fat release from adipocytes), which GH does to an incredible degree. Muscle mass acquisition is accomplished through: the direct stimulation of protein synthesis, increasing amino acid uptake by muscle cells, and by greatly stimulating IGF-1 synthesis in the liver. It is this last point that is of interest to us because it is the main anabolic mechanism for GH, and it is also where insulin comes in to play. More than half of GHs' anabolic effect is due to IGF-1 production, but unfortunately this is quite often wasted. This is because IGF-1 has an extremely short half life in the bloodstream, so it usually doesn't reach many target tissues (muscles for our interest) to exert maximum anabolic effect. To rectify this situation, insulin can be used to increase the amount of an IGF-1 binding protein (specifically IGF1-BP3) that actually helps IGF-1 to reach the muscles and exert its' extreme anabolism. Insulin also reduces the amount of "bad" IGF1 BP's, (BP's 2 and 4) that would normally interfere with IGF-1 uptake and use by muscle. To say that there is a synergistic effect between insulin and GH doesn't do the combination justice. It makes me shudder to think of the hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on GH, without using it to the maximum anabolic potential. From a fat loss perspective, GH is incredible. It should directly negate the lipogenic effect of insulin, leaving you with one KICK ASS combination.

Slin is very dangerous and i rather not mess with it can something else be put in its place? If am injecting twice a day can i do them both in the abs or should i switch it up with maybe the quad? Can it be injected directly in th front area of the abs or on the side? Thanks for all the great info..... Bump for more answers

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro..Insulin will give you better results, however it is NOT necessary. Also you do not have to inject twice per day. One injection is adaquate, even backing down the dosage to 2.5 or 3 iu's will generate results for you as well and save you on some juice and $$. You should inject around your waist line. Grab a hold of some skin bewteen your thumb and fingers and pull out slightly...inject on an angle into the skin that is pulled away from your body...and you are good to go. As far as adding anything to the GH...no. you can do a test cycle along with it, however in a separate pin that needs to be injected intra-muscularly.

Bro it really sounds like it would be a good idea for you to do more research before you poke yourself with ANYTHING. If you need help..PM me.

BUMP for some more info....

Can it always be injected in the abs everyday of should it be done in other muscles also? How long before you can see any gains from it? all info is going to be useful so please post your opinion......

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Realizing 'gains' from GH depends on the individual. Diet, training, etc play a big role in seeing results. Also how much BFD you currently carry is another factor. Here's an example: A dud that is, eating a clean diet, hihg protein at least 5 x's per day, weight training at least 3 x's per week, cardio activity at least 2 x's per week will see results within 2 weeks of GH administration....go from there. Bro...do more research before you poke. We love to reach ouot to help all the bro's on our board, however, from your posts and questions is just seems that there is a lot more info you need and it is all here on the AR board...search for it.

Thread Information