Thread: Acne Sufferers

flywytegye is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Acne Sufferers

For everyone with pimples and acne, I just discovered some new shit. Some of you may have heard of it but I picked it up at a pharmacy in Mexico. The brand name is TOCODERM and the stuff is called acido retinoico. That same company makes a retin-a cream as well, so don't get the 2 confused. It says 0.050% as the content of whatever the hell is in there. All I know is that I used to get 1 or 2 new pimples every day on my face, back chest, and especially shoulders. Haven't had any problems with those oily cysts either. I used the stuff for 3 days straight and all pimples are gone and there have not been any new ones come up yet. No more oily skin either. My face is dry as hell though so I would reccommed using it every other day. The stuff cost me $9. It's badass, people think I'm on accutane.haha.

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Hey flywytegye, I got your E Mail I had to change my harddrive in my computer so when I registered back on to anabolic review again I had to change my screen name, anyways that sounds like some good stuff I used accutane and retin-a when I was younger. high school football in florida 95 degrees everyday, very sticky under that helmet but they both worked great accutane was some weird shit mentally. Ill also tell you accutane was about $900 thank god for insurance!!!!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    accutane costs me over 2 grand

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    2 grand goddamn. I am thanking god that i didnt have an acne problem man. My parents would have kicked the shit out of me.

skinnypuppy is offline Junior Member
    GUYS, i know quite a few people that have tried this. about 2000 mg of vitamin b daily and it will clear up acne like you wouldn't believe, trust me i am not bullshitting, it has helped many many many people with really bad acne. try it .

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by skinnypuppy
    GUYS, i know quite a few people that have tried this. about 2000 mg of vitamin b daily and it will clear up acne like you wouldn't believe, trust me i am not bullshitting, it has helped many many many people with really bad acne. try it .
    '
    Do you mean vitamin A? As I've heard accutane is basically just very toxic dosages of vitamin A. Obviously it's a bit more than that, but I was told this is basically what accutane is.

popa is offline Senior Member
    bump

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    sounds good ro, im a look into it...

popa is offline Senior Member
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by skinnypuppy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'
    Do you mean vitamin A? As I've heard accutane is basically just very toxic dosages of vitamin A. Obviously it's a bit more than that, but I was told this is basically what accutane is.

BUMP

flo0rida is offline New Member
    na its not vitamin a, if i remember correctly its B6 that is supposed to work wonders

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    B5(pantothenic acid) start with 10 grams a day...doesnt work for everyone though. then lower it to 5g then 2 or 3 when its clear.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Retinol, Tretinoin (Retin-A), Isotretinoin (Accutane) and Vitamin A are all related. Bothe Retin-A and Accutane are just derivatives of Vitamin A.

If you were to take SERIOUS amounts of Vitamin A you would see an accutane like effect off it. But it would be so toxic, that youd be much better off with Accutane.

B5 in high doses seems to work well for people. I dont know exactly how it works, or why it works, but I do know that it did NOTHING for me, even on 15g of the shit a day. Shit for the price, gimme some accutane (insurance will cover it, if you know what to say to your derm).

Retin-A is decent. It helped me out some what years ago, but soon my acne out grew the Retin A and so began my journey with Accutane. Retinol creams are basically retin-a but wiith a lower contration. Used to prevent wrinkles and rejuvenate the skin. Will help with acne that isnt too bad, because it is a Vitamin A derivative.

I consider Accutane the greatest drug ever created. If god aske me "Hitmeoff, would you rather me create gear, weed, or accutane?" Id say "God...let there be accutane."

Demented, if your bills for your accutane are that high, I really suggest you give the Chinamans Accutane a shot. As an accutane guru, I will say that his accutane is DAMN good stuff. Not as strong as the real shit, but its definitely worth the price. Based on how I react to the drug, Id say his 20mg tabs are really 15mg Isotretinoin. So adjust dosages accordingly. You can buy a boat load of this stuff for next to nothing. And if your wondering what to do with all that cash I just saved you, shoot me a PM and I will give you an address where you can send a (cash) donation to the "Hitmeoff Goodwill Fund".

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea, a friend used **'s accutane, and wow- i'd pay four times the price for the miracles that it has worked on him. really good stuff...

durbin22 is offline Member
    Accutane is the only thing that has helped me. I am acne prone and once I did a cycle of test I figured I would breakout but not that bad. Well I has wrong. I never had acne that bad in my life. My back was horrible. I have been on Accutane for 4 months and it's almost been a miracle. My face has never been this clear in a long time and my back looks much better. I no longer breakout but I do have dark spots from the acne. IMO Accutane is one of the greatest drugs ever created.

showtime is offline Junior Member
    i'm on b5 right now and it has worked wonders. ive been on accutane too and personall id choose b5 .........works just as good and you don't get as red and dried out.....only problem is if you get off of it, the acne will probably come back. i vote for b5

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    If I was to do a course of Accutane THEN do a cycle of test do you think I would still break out????

-Ed

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    You certainly could. I have in the past. THough currently I stopped accutane a while beck and have not really suffered any serious break out (a zit here and there, plus ive been going through some serious shit lately). It really depends on how acne prone you are.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    I did Accutane in college- I used to get the oily cysts...made it go away and never come back. Accutane is a lifesaver IMO. I had no side effects either other than dry ass lips. Shit my lips got freakin dry

Thread Information