Thread: Clen Virgin

hatchblack is offline Associate Member

Clen Virgin

I am consindering a cycle of clen and ECA in the off weeks to try to drop some of this fat ass weight that I have. Questions are....

1. what is the dosing for clen and ketofen(sp?) for a virgin cycle

2. is there a ramp up schedule

3. can I stay on for longer than 2 weeks if I am using ketofen with it

4. should I take a little bit of a mild anabolic (ie. primo @100mgs) to avoid muscle loss. what about oral winny as an option. I don't want to shut down the HPTA at all really because I am planning a big bulking cycle in the fall and that will be my first so I really want to juice those virgin receptors then with some good test.

5. how good is PPL clen/ket mix

6. how long should the cycle be in total and if I use a mild AS will I need clomid to boot.

Thanks

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Start at 80mcg a day and work your way up to 120mcg of clen or to the point of your tolerance (i wouldn't go above 120mcg a day)

That is you remp up schedule start low and slowely increase the dose

#3 i don't know, but i wouldn't, T-3 can upregulate beta-2 receptors in which case you could stay on longer the 2 weeks, ketofen i don't know.

Should you take mild anabolic , i would go with 50mg of D-bol first thing in the morning, that's it, 100mg of primo will not do anything at all in my opinion to weak of an anabolic. No such thing as Virgin receptors, acctually as you introduce higher amounts of androgens into the system
    your body will upregulate the receptors and and even create new ones to accomodate the high levels of androgens.

#5 Don't know

I would go for 10 weeks 2 on (using clen), then 2 off (using ECA), if you dicide to use mild anabolic, it wouldn't hurt to use clomid after...

GOOD LUCK...XXL

Thanks for the advice Mike.

Should I use T3...? I am a little wary of messing with the throid but would like to loose as much weight as possible and make it permenant.

Besides liposuction...is there anyway to permenantly get rid of fat cells...does DNP get rid of them or just shrink them like exercise does...?

Is there another anabolic that I could run that is good for fat loss as well?

Has anybody used PPL Clen /ketofen mix and what were the results...?

What about winnie or var for the anabolic to stack with...?

one last question

also...should the 80 to 120 mcgs be taken in divided doses throughout the day or all at once...?

bump

bump

one last bump

anyone have any answers on splitting the doses and the permenant fat loss question...?

Thread Information