Thread: prop pain?

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member

prop pain?

I have a Finance who is completely against my use of AS. She said that she would leave me if she found out that I was ever on them again. Unless I complain of glute pain, I tell her that I am just eating alot more..lol but she has no proof....... Anyway I wanted to set up another cutting cycle with prop and wanted to know if i would have a large lump or swelling along with pain on my glutes? 50mg or 100mg EOD also?

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Is your girlfriend totally stupid? She will find out in the end bro and waht will you do then? Sort this issues out before you think about cycling.

neo1605 is offline Banned
    If she's your finace bro you gotta tell her. She's gonna be your wife someday mine as well tell her now. She's says she will leave if you go on again? She's probably just talkin shit, that's what my gf said and she's still here.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    yea man,

you gotta tell her. If you lie once and she finds out, your fu@ked from now on. Not a good way to start off a marriage.(Yes I am married)Like neo said she might be pissed, but she is probably talking shit! Unless you turn into a total asshole! Go ahead and take your cussing now! Good luck bro!

4plates is offline Banned
    you could use verimone prop,it so pain free YOU wont even know your on it
    it just going to be hard to hide everyday injections

ultra150 is offline New Member
    I told my old lady and she was like where the pin lets get started hun.She has no problem with me doing them the only thing she said>If I start getting roid rage than I would have to stop but I have had no problems.I injected 1cc of prop in each calf and it stung for 3 days and got a little red but didn't swell up.It was vermone prop.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    My girlfriend said the same shit. We have been together over 3 years now. I told her that I was doing it no matter what. She hasn't left. I'm fixing to start a cycle in about a week. If she leaves I'll have plenty of test for all the single ladies .

Peace, Budman

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    thank you for your responses.... however I was not looking for advice on matters of the heart....... looking for more info on test prop.. and less on what i should do with her... please keep'em coming.... thanks anyway though...

Thread Information