UCAA FOOTBALL STAR is offline New Member

NCAA, colligiate athlete, Needs some help with my gyno problem nalvodex

Is there an alternative to nalvodex, arimidex , or liquidex?

It is already apparent that i have either big fat cells or gyno. my pecks have big fat deposits on top of the pecks, but i showed a fitness/trainer, ex body builder, and he told me since the fat appears to move across my peck to my rib, that is might just mean that i need to do cardio, and do it alot. Let me explain, i have never done very much cardio, very little and so, i think these are kinda like baby fat deposits that keep getting bigger with my little exercise other than working out.

i am not sure i have an appointment with an endocrinologist tommarow, and he will be able to better tell me what the problem is and what i need to do. I am hoping that all is going to be okay, and that i need to hit the exercise better and more. i eat healthy, sometimes i binge on the poor foods, but overall, i am a healthy person.

I have done 2 cycles relatively small and easy ones, and both caused my nipples to be very sensitive also they made me very ugly look what happened .this is me and almost to a stage of where they hurt, i was taking something called krysin, or something simular to that. I am wondering, i do not have any nalvodex on hand and have no clue where to get any, but i want to kick start a cycle so i can start getting bigger.

I play collegiate ball at colorado, but recently had a head injury in the first two days of 2 a/days. They have given me a medical redshirt, and there for will be out this whole season. One of which i can't be tested for anything because of my mental state with my injury. So, no tests for one year means, i want to get bigger, and stronger and impress the coaches for next year.

i currently sit about 6 2 191 15.5" flexed biceps, 15" neck,
    my goal is to get to close to 205, 210, with lower body fat,

i plan on doing plenty of cardio, and eating a pretty healthy diet, was thinking of eating about-
    *400-500 grams of protein
    *300-400grams of carbs
    *50grams or less of fat

WEll, people thanks for your help and i hope to use this juice to make me get bigger.

I was thinking about doing a cycle of
    weeks 1-10 test 200, 200mg, deca 200, 200mg wk

i have enough to do two cycles, so i was thinking of mixing them up into two cycles like the one above, since i havent been working out too hard in the past 4months.

any help is great thank you for your time.

PS-watch out for colorado to kick nebraska's ass again, but this time in lincoln.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hmmm get an English Tutor ok

But don't do DECA if you NCAA, deca can show up 18months after injection date.

shit, i thought it was only for 1 yr, also how about just the test 200

Bigbear is offline New Member
    I like Winny for speed and some orals like andriol or some test that exits the body fast. for a good preseason pump. I play NCAA football as well, so i never touch nandrolone decanoate (deca ) on rare occasions i will gamble with boldenone undecylenate (EQ) thats 4 months in the system with EQ but, i guess thats what an oil change is for. Ohhh by the way Nebraska is going to mop the floor with you guys, see you on the field.

tackle78 is offline Junior Member
    NO CARDIO? And u supposedly play D1 football? No way. any D1 school worth a shit, like Colorado, has all of its players on strick workouts year round and your totally monitered and forced to do things. I was in the Big Ten. Either your an incoming freshman, a walkon, an idiot, or a total liar. So which is it. At your size I'm guessing your a reciever or defensive back, what the fuck r u doing not doing any cardio. No flame. Just dumbfounded at your stupidity.

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by tackle78
    NO CARDIO? And u supposedly play D1 football? No way. any D1 school worth a shit, like Colorado, has all of its players on strick workouts year round and your totally monitered and forced to do things. I was in the Big Ten. Either your an incoming freshman, a walkon, an idiot, or a total liar. So which is it. At your size I'm guessing your a reciever or defensive back, what the fuck r u doing not doing any cardio. No flame. Just dumbfounded at your stupidity.
    i was thinkin the same thing

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Alos, IMO I would bump up the mgs on your cycle. If you want the coachs to notice then you need ot do a little more. if you have already done one cycle, then you may want to bump this one up to at least 400mgs. If you do that (stay away from deca ....you'll fail the drug test) stack, I believe it will add a lot of size to your frame. Maybe run test with Eq, or do a eq/winny cycle.

Also, I would jump on the treadmill or any cardio. If you want to be a starter you should proably be in shape like a starter. Just my two cents on your post.

Goodn luck bro!

letmein is offline Associate Member
    Nebraska football players take steriods ? Nooooooo...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Of course they dont letmein what are you thinking sheesh!

Originally posted by letmein
    Nebraska football players take steriods? Nooooooo...
    Hey bro, whatya think they just fed them corn..

OG

GO CANES!

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    OG,

Have you had good results with that yohimburn? If so, did you use other supplements along with it or just alone?

Just curious???

Thanks,
    AZ

I am a freshman scholarship player. I am fortunately blessed with talent, and don't need to work out as hard as some players. i do however, want to change my work ethic, and make something of myself. I have realized that i could potentially be a high 1-2 round draft pick, but only with the right conditioning, training,lifting, and diet.

I was thinking of mixing deca and test 200 together in one syringe, but i hear that is no good, so if i use the vetrenarian deca from mexico, i will fail my test even in one full year!?

Well, guys thanks for your help, not sure i understand what yohimburn really does, sounds likea fluke for $70.

Anyone know of any decent or good mail order, internet places to get goodies sent to the us?

I am a wide reciever, played ball at my high school, was the kicker, punter, wide reciever, and defensive back, and people would laugh when i tell them, or when they would say
    "your team sucks, it seem's like you are the team."
    that is the way things were here in boulder.

thanks guys,
    tyler

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    hey bro, something doesn't smell right here for a lot of reasons:
    1) STOP GIVING OUT PERSONAL INFO. If I want to know who you are, I can easily find out. Edit your fuggin post and remove the personal details. Don't be a retard, if a receiver named tyler from col who is a redshirt this year and who is the size you described (very precisely at that) were to get drafted in coming years, I would know he was a juicer. - Not something I'd want the general public to know, or the feds that are likely on this and every other board to know either
    2)READ THE FUCKIN RULES. Don't ask for a source. Once again, retarded. now, if I was with the feds I'd say, hmmmm, a bright young colege athlete, I wanna take this fucker down and I'd pm you and set you up and bust your ass. If I was a scammmer, I'd pm you with a great deal on some test and take your money (that the boosters are giving you)

3)You don't know ANYTHING- here's an example of that from your post:

I was thinking of mixing deca and test 200 together in one syringe, but i hear that is no good, so if i use the vetrenarian deca from mexico, i will fail my test even in one full year!?

WTF does this mean. A) you can mix test and eq in a syringe just fine
    b) What difference would it make if you used vet deca or any other deca??

Here's the deal bro- I'm coming off sounding really harsh here, but you need a dose of reality. If you want help putting together a solid cycle, pm me or someone you think knows his/her shit and we'll be glad to help. Also, READ UP, try educational threads, you'll answer a lot of your own questions. Best of luck

Originally posted by AZlifter
    OG,

Have you had good results with that yohimburn? If so, did you use other supplements along with it or just alone?

Just curious???

Thanks,
    AZ
    Hey bro, Yes iv had what i think are great results from yohimburn and the other sups im taking(see below). I used the yohi on my chest and abs. Im 5'11, started out at 175lbs. Im now 185lbs and my waist size went from a 35 to a 34. And reduced my bf to 13%. I would recommend it.

OG

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by UCAA FOOTBALL STAR
    I am a freshman scholarship player. I am fortunately blessed with talent, and don't need to work out as hard as some players. i do however, want to change my work ethic, and make something of myself. I have realized that i could potentially be a high 1-2 round draft pick, but only with the right conditioning, training,lifting, and diet.

"your team sucks, it seem's like you are the team."
    that is the way things were here in boulder.
    brag much ??

some guys might have missed this, but i picked it up - you're a freshman, which means you're what, 19 ? and you're already wanting to juice ? for what, football ? bro, football ain't life - hate to tell you that. don't be stupid and take a chance with your body with something you don't have much a clue about - it's not worth it.

Alright men, women, the juice is loose in my system. It makes my body give crazy vibrations, just like a wild sound system.
    I love this shit already, i started last night and my pump is up and away, but no changes just yet, only been a day.

I decided to take deca 400mg wk, and test 200 500mg week
    i want to gain at least 20lbs, my goal is to eat about every two hours even thru the night, and get close to 600g of protein a day.

I bench a good 350 right now, but my goal is to hit 400-450 by the end of it. I want to knock some kids around and kick some ass on the field when it comes time to strap the helmet on.

thanks for everyones advice, i might try that yohibrum shit and see what it will do for my already sore nips.

i will post a cycle post soon

lol bro!! Gota luv n00bs... Its all in ur head bro. Its gonna take atleast 4 - 5 weeks for u to start getting any effects off what ur taking. If u were running dbol then u'd maybe feel some pumps in the first few days. But u didnt post dbol so im assuming ur not taking it? Keep it up and good luck bro!!

OG

GO CANES!

tackle78 is offline Junior Member
    have fun failing your drug tests for the next 18 months. But then again, I think your a liar any way so that really doesn't matter does it.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    dude i would get your shit off the board right now

Ive seen your right up, sounds like you are half way decent.

Get all your shit off the board now, and quit the decca.

Dude in 3 min i found everything out about you that i wanted, just by what you have told us. Do you plan on losing your full ride. Pm for help.

Originally posted by footballcat
    dude i would get your shit off the board right now

Ive seen your right up, sounds like you are half way decent.

Get all your shit off the board now, and quit the decca.

Dude in 3 min i found everything out about you that i wanted, just by what you have told us. Do you plan on losing your full ride. Pm for help.
    He's a big dummy aint he..

Im suprised that he would do something like this.

If your coming in as a top prep, that means your good, why fuck around with AS right now. And esp deca i wont touch that stuff for a while, do to testing.

rrrddd is offline Junior Member
    if you really play for colorado then you are stupid for posting that info. does 'ncaa investigation' mean anything to you. you have no idea who is viewing this board. also, i played 4 years of division 1 golf for a ranked major university a couple of years ago. even we had a fitness regiment with heavy cardio. are you sure that you are not the waterboy on your team.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Does anyone remember this guy - 6'2-195-16"bis....or whatever else he posted as..........seems like the Colorado folk are getting huge

......and darn, near identical in measurements....hmmmmm

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm calling fuckifn bullshit right now

i played D 1 basketball and we fucking ran our asses off starting in august at school. this fuck would already be at school running his 15" arms off!!!!colorado??please.look you maybe live there or maybe even go to school there but let me break it down for you.....D1 schools take care of their guys. there is nothing i could ask anyone here that i couldn't have asked my trainers, team docs or coaches. you don't play at colorado, you're not a potential high draft pick, all that.you're just some weird guy who for some reason makes up bullshit stories on the internet.much like 300 fat chicks who solict cyber sex online w/ pictures of hot girls!!!!!!!total phony, but it's cool.everyone needs to feel accepted i guess

malidfa is offline Member

Re: i'm calling fuckifn bullshit right now

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    you're not a potential high draft pick, all that.you're just some weird guy who for some reason makes up bullshit stories on the internet.much like 300 fat chicks who solict cyber sex online w/ pictures of hot girls!!!!!!!total phony, but it's cool.everyone needs to feel accepted i guess
    LOL im with u on that!!! What a shit talker.

Mali

The thing is everything thing he has said is true. If this is the real person, he is going to colorado and he is a top prep wr. The problem is not after he posted this.

Anyway, guys i am not taking the shit, was going to do it, but just couldn't and don't have the nuts to do it, sorry to dissapoint you, i lied last night i didn't shoot my ass up, i was too scared, and hoping by telling people i did it, they would cheer me on and help phyc me up for tonights first shot.
    well, i have too much at stake and no juice to let loose, plus i hear shit from mexico is very dirty and not very good.
    Thanks for everyones help and good bless

Well at least (maybe) you decided to wise up...good for you if you did. If not this isn't the board you want to be fooling around on...this is a place to learn and and not to fuck around.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator

Re: NCAA, colligiate athlete, Needs some help with my gyno problem nalvodex

recently had a head injury
    Think that explains it fellas

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    dude, im not trying to flame you but, this ain't the board to fuck around with jokes. We are serious about juicing, and wanting to learn. if you're going to fuck around like this, i suggest you step off the board.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You at U of Colorado

Can you tell the two HAGE to go fuck themselve and I hope they enjoyed sucking dicks to get their scholarship with Ray . Btw tell them I hope they die in hell :P

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Alright men, women, the juice is loose in my system. It makes my body give crazy vibrations, just like a wild sound system.
    I love this shit already, i started last night and my pump is up and away, but no changes just yet, only been a day.

I decided to take deca 400mg wk, and test 200 500mg week
    i want to gain at least 20lbs, my goal is to eat about every two hours even thru the night, and get close to 600g of protein a day.

I bench a good 350 right now, but my goal is to hit 400-450 by the end of it. I want to knock some kids around and kick some ass on the field when it comes time to strap the helmet on.

thanks for everyones advice, i might try that yohibrum shit and see what it will do for my already sore nips.

i will post a cycle post soon

youre a moron............you think you have gyno, and your running test/deca.
    ever think to get any anti'es? what about some clomid to help you keep those "hard earned gains"?
    and like posted above, youve given us enough details to track you through the alaskan wilderness.
    i dont see how youre going to play any football with that broken arm.........the one you got from patting yourself on on the back.

somethings up here, and i dont like it at all...

peace bb79

This guy is so not the redshirt freshman he says he is. Lets face it he lies, and he is probably just using some poor guys info to get hooked up with a source and find a little attention. Besides my knowledge of football players tell me that one wouldnt write back and say he was scared. And for some reason if tyler you are who you say you are, you better delete all you can or pm a mod and beg for them to take it off because your life and football career might just depend on it.

Damn you ever heard think before you speak?

Thread Information