user2000 is offline New Member

dianabol question

How long does Dianabol (methandrostenlone) stay in your body? Meaning how long is the steroid detection time? I am looking into the Anabol tablets "pinkies" or any of the oral dianabol steroids . Thanks for your help. Also, what are some of the best and most popular oral steroids for weight gain and strength promotion?

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    #1. Look under the steroid profiles section labeled 1/2 life. It will tell you what you need to know.

#2. anadrol , d-bol

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    he got right on the money cant go wrong .

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    whenever i see questions like this i wonder if the person is afraid of sticking himself.........you arent are ya?
    because if you are the results you seek will be shortlived and all oral cycles are hard on your system.
    jmo.

peace bb79

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    why short lived?? if he did clomid following cycle i doin't see why he wouldn't keep gains
    i'm interested

del

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    dbol and anadrol are notorious for water retention. no amount of clomid is going to help you keep that weight. the reason i say shortlived, is that you have a much better chance of keeping more if you run an injectable with your tabs, than no injectable at all.
    if you run an injectable with them, and build SOLID muscle, you have a much better chance of clomid doing its job.
    you might not have done this yet (i dont know your cycle history), but have you ever noticed when you run dbol(and sometimes anadrol) for the 1st 4 or so weeks while waiting for your injectable to kick in, you get that valley effect when you come off the oral?
    oral only cycles are even worse. 90% of us will lose most of those all oral gains. that being said, there are some brothers out there that will keep some if not most of the gains off of orals. they are the lucky ones.............

peace bb79

WildOne is offline Junior Member
    User2000 -- Sounds like you need to do lots more research before you jump in! These are basic questions that you can find in the educational threads or by doing a few searches. I recommend spending a few days or weeks reading and assimilating.... You'll be better off.

Thread Information