Chach is offline Associate Member

Is liquidex homemade????????

Guys can Liguidex be homemade?....i just got some in and my source says its from a trusted friend thats makes it ....I just wanted to know if you guys ever heard of this..please reply...I know its a stupid question but i search and i didnt find anything on homemade stuff.....thanx alot guys I just wanted to add THIS BOARD IS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    All liquidex is made in someone's "basement". As far as I know liquidex is not produced by any legitimate Pharmaceutical labs but I may be wrong about that. To answer your question yes someone could make it at home with the proper knowledge but my guess is the guys "trusted friend" is one of the may sources that produce and sale it. Only now you get the friend of a friend price.
    Last edited by Rickson; 08-04-2002 at 02:04 AM.

Gear101 is offline Member
    ok what the best way to make it???

Chach is offline Associate Member
    Rickson---thanxs bro you are the man!!!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I imagine you buy the powder since it is probably cheaper and then dissolve and suspend it in a solution. If you are looking for specifics though I am not your man. I have a friend who heads up the chemistry dept. at a major university. I could ask him but not sure what response I will get although he has helped me out a few times in the past. I have enough trouble making fina so don't expect to much from me.

Thread Information