rrrddd is offline Junior Member

adding on to my current cycle

i have the opportunity to pick up either d-bol tabs or equipoise [i am leaning towards the d-bol]. the problem is that i am already into week 3 of my t-200 cycle. so far i have taken 200mg week one, 200mg week two, and 300mg this week week 3. i plan on taking 300mg per week until the bottle is empty[hopefully week 8 if not underdosed]. i also have some zambon winny that i plan to throw in in week 5 at 50mg eod and run it until week 10. my question is, can i add another AS this late into my cycle and if so, which one would you do the d-bol or the equpoise. i really dont want to wait and save it for another time. can anyone advise me what my best option would be.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well dbol is your best option although personally I would not add either at this point. If I am not mistaken I thought water weight gain was a concern of yours but I may be wrong about that. If so dbol is not for you. The cycle you are running isn't long enough to see any good effects from EQ at this point.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    IMHO you need to have all you gear before you start. Eq takes about 4 weeks to kick in. So if you start now by the time you start getting good results it will be time to stop. As far as dbol I wouldn't use that and winny. Too many orals in one cycle. Just finish out what you have. Next time learn from this and be better prepared before you start.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    what rickson and ron said............

peace bb79

4plates is offline Banned
    what i actually would do is get some more test and bump up the dose to 400-600 mg wk for another 7-9 wks and do a 10-12 wk cycle.
    an 8 wk test cycle isnt really going to get great results,especially at 200-300 mg wk.sure you will see something but its going to be hard to maintan those gains.
    i think with test only cycles you should run them for 10-12 wks to be able to keep any of the gains

rrrddd is offline Junior Member
    i thank you guys, as usual, you have educated me a little bit. i'll try to follow 4plates suggestion and get more t-200.

Thread Information