G-S Guest

Fina taste and cough

I'm on my 4th week of FINA, and for the first time today while injecting I experienced some of the things I have read about. I got a real foul taste in my mouth, like I had just swallowed some paint thinner or something, and then began to cough.

I just found it weird that after all this time, I JUST NOW get those sides....strange?

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    nah. you can get it at any point. you nicked a vein... how long did you hack for?

G-S Guest
    Just a coupla seconds..the taste in my mouth was more prevallent than anything.

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    yeah, the first time it happened to me i got a little freaked out. you know how you get light headed for a sec when you know somethings going on but you dont know what? but it passed. i've taken many a tren shot and only happened a couple times.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    it happened to me on a bicep shot 2 times... must be closer to the vein there or something.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by saint808
    it happened to me on a bicep shot 2 times... must be closer to the vein there or something.
    I get fina coughs fro bicep injections. shooting in legs no probs at all.

Lewd

flo0rida is offline New Member
    ive gotten it a few times, i make sure i asparate EVERYtime now so that shit doesnt happen. i coughed for like 5 minutes no stop. and yea the taste was disgusting, i thought i swallow some of my rubbing alcohol lol

Thread Information