G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

One of you give me Mr. T's instructions NOW!

Hey, can someone gimme Mr. T's recipe for making some nectar? Hurry up you lazy bumbs, get on it!

j/k

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Why don't you try emailing him? You big lazy MOFO.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    g child kills me--lol

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    why dont u stop by the manners shop and pick up some extra that way you may get some help!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, is this what ur looking for?

OG

Testosterone enanthate :

You will need benzyl alcohol, syringes, a container that will hold 20 ml and oil (arachis or sesame oil). Because we will inject this, the oil needs to be sterile. To sterilize it heat the oil to 212 degrees F (100 degrees C). In the mean time use a syringe to fill your container with EXACTLY 20 ml of pure water. Mark the container at the water level. use the syringe to take out 0.6 ml and make another mark. Your container is now marked at 19.4 ml and 20 ml. Dump out the water and let the container dry. let the oil cool off.

Dump the powder (5 g) in the container, add oil until it reaches the 19.4 ml mark. Then add Benzyl alcohol until it reaches the 20 ml mark. Seal your container and shake it well. You are now ready to use the product. It is a testosterone enanthate solution at 250 mg/ml. I suggest a weekly injection of 2 ml (500 mg) for a period of 10 weeks. At this rate the product will last you exactly 10 weeks.

Boldenone Undecylenate (Equipoise ) :

You will need benzyl alcohol, syringes, a container that will hold 25 ml and oil (arachis or sesame oil). Because we will inject this, the oil needs to be sterile. To sterilize it heat the oil to 212 degrees F (100 degrees C). In the mean time use a syringe to fill your container with EXACTLY 25 ml of pure water. Mark the container at the water level. use the syringe to take out 0.8 ml and make another mark. Your container is now marked at 24.2 ml and 25 ml. Dump out the water and let the container dry. let the oil cool off.

Dump the boldenone oil (5 g) in the container, add oil until it reaches the 24.2 ml mark. Then add Benzyl alcohol until it reaches the 25 ml mark. Seal your container and shake it well. You are now ready to use the product. It is a boldenone undecylenate solution at 200 mg/ml. I suggest a weekly injection of 2 ml (400 mg) for a period of 10-12 weeks. At this rate the product will last you 12.5 weeks.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by The Original Jason
    why dont u stop by the manners shop and pick up some extra that way you may get some help!!
    OJ. He was joking around. I'm sure even G isn't that much of an A-hole At least I think he's not.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    I received these from someone over at another board..
    But I thought that after adding the pellets to the dissolving solution and waited an hour stirring it up on occasion, that you put a little oil on top of it as to cap it off so it doesn't oxidise and leave it sit over night like this. The you move on to the next step...

but anyways.. If anyone has the written instructions.. let us know if the following are the same..

MR T'S FINA KIT INSTRUCTIONS

My procedure takes a little longer then some, there is no heat involved, but it is pretty much idiot proof. Read these directions thru several times and be sure you understand everything before you start. If you follow the procedure and timeframe outlined, you will come out with a high quality final product. This kit is formulated for 75mg/ml.

YOUR FINA KIT SHOULD CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING:

vial containing 5-10ml's of clear fluid=dissolving solution (vial1)
    vial 3/4 full=sterile oil (vial2)
    sealed vial=empty sterile vial for final product
    2-18guage needles
    2-syringes
    1-sterile syringe filter

Ok, to start out put your fina pellets in the vial 1. They will start dissolving. Give the bottle a swirl every now and then to aid in the process. Do not start the next step until the pellets are COMPLETELY DISSOLVED.

Once the pellets are fully dissolved, take vial 2 and pour the oil into vial 1 along with the dissolved pellets. Now swirl this until it it well mixed. After Mixing, let this sit until all the binding material settles to the bottom. I like to leave it overnight at least. Let the vial sit undisturbed until you have a fairly clear liquid on tip with a layer of sediment at the bottom.

Next take a syringe and put one of the 18ga needles on it. Carefully draw up the oil from vial 1, without sucking up the sediment at the bottom. Put the oil that you draw up into vial 2. Continue this until you get as much oil as possible, without sucking up the bottom layer.

Now take the empty sterile vial and put a new sterile needle through the top, this will relieve the pressure when the oil is injected into the vial.

Take the other syringe and fill it with the oil/tren , then carefully screw the syringe filter onto it. Put the other 18ga needle onto the bottom of the filter, and push the oil through the filter into the sterile vial.

After emptying the syringe, repeat this until all the oil has been filtered into the vial. Push the air through the filter until all the oil is cleared from the filter. remove the needles from the top of the vial - the procedure is now complete.

VARIATION:
    This is not a necessary part of the procedure, but I like to put it in because you can get a few more ml's. A few people have had problems with getting the binding material into their solution and clogging the filter when using these steps. So if you decide to do this step, be careful!

Take a small funnel and insert it into the top of vial 2. Now line the funnel with a coffee filter. Pour the goop from the bottom of vial 1 into the filter. This is slow draining, so you might want to let it sit overnight.

After this is done draining, sloce up the filter and begin twisting it until all the residue is in a bubble at the bottom. Keep twisting carefully and wring out all the remaining oil, letting it drip into the funnel. Once all the oil is wrung out, discard the coffee filter.

NOTE:
    You need to peel the aluminum seal off the vials containing the solvent and oil. You can then remove and re-insert the rubber plugs.

And I'm still not a VET, Papa...LOL

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Come on OJ, I'm joking here, can't you hear the sarcasm in my voice? Huh? Can't you?? Are you f*ckin' deaf or something???

Oh wait, you're all reading, you you wouldn't be able to hear the sarcasm in my voice, I'm sorry, WTF was I thinking!

From now on I will practice being more sensitive to your needs.

Thanks for responding everyone, and RON, I am that much of an A-hole, don't you know it by now!

Thread Information