iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member

Question cycle help

My cycle is:
    450mgs of eq wk
    450mgs of cyp wk
    300 mgs of prop wk
    nolva and clomid on hand

im thinkin of shootin m-w-f
    now sinc ive been young ive had gyno bad form bein fat. i had surgery wheni was bout 17 and i still have some left, considraby less. then i lost more weight and di bout 1 begginer cycle and 2 moderate cyclessince then. But yet im still about 10-12% bf with alot in the love handles and belly. i also still have the signs of the gyno. would arimidex be benefical for me to take and hould i take .5mgs ed or eod. i want to get as ean as possible. you think its worth the money??? thanx guys

neo1605 is offline Banned
    First off if you wanna lose weight the only thing that will do it is diet. you don't need geat at all. But....if your gonna run that cycle I would shoot the prop ed at 50mg ed M-S. They rest you can do like you said M-W-F. If you have a little bit of gyno make sure your running armidex at .5mg ed. Rather be safe than sorry. Anytime I run over 500mg of test a week I believe armidex is a must unless your not prone to it. Have some nolvdex on hand as well. Good luck on the cycle and keep up updated.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    good advice from neo

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    Just curious, why are you running cyp and prop both.

i like the fact that the prop hits you sooner. Ive done cycles with sust and ive noticed that ive had more intense workouts 2-3 days after the inject. i think thats due to te prop. so i figured why get ll the b;oat with sust and just run cyp and prop. ive never ha a prob with bloat on cyp and adding the prop just makes my workouts more intense.

oh yea and last cycle i ran cyp an eq at the same mg per wk and had trouble with my dick. Thats the LAST thing i think any male needs so i add another 300mg of test to combat it.

Thread Information