Thread: finastride

lethal is offline Junior Member

finastride

Hey guys,
    I ve been havin a little trouble urinating since my last cycle 3 months ago and I m gettin ready to go back on but I read a post regarding finastride and helping the prostate. Where can you get finastride and is it good at helping keep from gettin prostate cancer or enlarged prostate?
    Thanks
    Lethal

ladave99 is offline Junior Member

see your doctor

you are talking about finasteride, the active ingredient in Propecia. To regrow hair, it is used at 1 mg/day. The same drug, at higher doses is used to treat prostate swelling in old men.

Not to flame, but shouldn't you be posing this question to your doctor?

I mean, if I couldn't urinate for some reason, the last place I would seek advice is a message board. I am sure your doctor can help you.

How old are you anyway?

I m 24 and actually I went to the doc months ago and told him about this issue. The problem had ceased and I began noticing it again when I took ephedrine products so I went back and my doctor said they they can slightly enlarge the prostate. But I was just curious about the finastride for my next cycle. But thanks for the concern!
    Lethal

ladave99 is offline Junior Member
    No problem, dude.

That is a small problem (gasp) that I have noticed on this board. Is that people are screwing around with drugs (like fisteride, accutane, insulin ) too much, and trying to treat infections themselves.

Just didn't want you to fall into that trap.

In my opinion, leave all of the non-anabolics *and you should tell your MD about thta too* issues to the doctors.

What size are you anyway? What cycles hav u done?

I m roughly 210 currently 12% body fat. I ve done 2 cycles of sust at 500mgs and deca at 400. My last cycle I through in dbol @ 35mgs a day with sust @750 and Equi @ 400. I was happy with the results but only kept about 5lbs solid I d say. Lookin forward to another cycle in a month with everything the same except kickin the dbol to 45mg per day! I have arimidex and nolva, but I always take the arimidex after gettin the sore nips. My diet is alot better now so I m hoping to keep a little more this time. I also use clomid after and this time I may throw in some clen .
    Thanks for the input
    Lethal

Thread Information