ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

D-bol dosage question

What's up my brothers?!? Been a while!

I'm starting my cycle Monday, I have 10mg D-bol tabs. I was planning to take 3 of them ED (morning, noon, night). is that a good dosage?
    I have 100 tabs so thats 33 days worth. just making sure I have my facts straight.
    also, I am thinking about ordering something to run with it,, maybe for 10 wks or so. what do you guys suggest? I was thinking EQ (500mg wk)
    or maybe Deca . I've never run Deca before because I fear the dreaded "deca Dick" and the Gyno. is there a way around it?

I ran EQ(400mg wk) with TEST CYP (600mg wk) for my last cycle and was not overly thrilled with the results, I got bigger but lost most of it despite taking clomid.

speaking of clomid...
    what is the correct dosage/duration for taking it?
    thanks!
    Ripper

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    ok, whew...uhm...run eq with the dbol that'll be real nice @ 10 weeks, im doing dbol 35mg ed for 5 weeks, eq 600mg 10 weeks, and cyp/enant 600mg 10 weeks coming up, clomid some say 300mg first day after your cycle depending on what your taking obviously with dbol you take it the day after but you'll be taking eq too, and its active probably around 3-4weeks, so id start taking it around week 3 after my last injection...i dont agree with the 300mg thing for the 1 day, i run 150 for 4 days, then drop to 100 for a week or two, then to 50 for another few weeks, the shits dirt cheap and its only to your advantage...as far as your dbol tabs, id split each in 2, and take 5 mg every couple/few hours...keep the blood levels even or at least try...good luck

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you lost most of your gains off a test cyp/EQ cycle I would reexamine my post workout recovery, diet, and routine before I did another cycle to make sure those things are in order.

ok, I'll run the EQ for 10wks. what dosage do you suggest? 400mg wk?

jammergsxr is offline Member
    No Flame but I,d suggest slowing down and do some heavy research.

No prob bro, I know you're looking out for my best interest. I've actually been researching and hanging around the AR site for about a year. unfortunately I found people have varying opinions on just about everything!
    thanks
    Ripper

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    dbol 1-4 30mg ed
    eq 400mg week weeks 1-12
    test enan 400mg week weeks 1-13

clomid:
    300mg day 1
    100mg days2-11
    50mg days 12-21

dont forget an anti estrogen for your cycle. like rickson said though, you need to examine a few things before you start this run.............

peace bb79

Thread Information