Thread: Smart idea?

psychopath is offline Junior Member

Smart idea?

I am currently on a test/eq/dbol cycle and i am planning on doing tren and winny to finish things off. im on week 5 this week and i am running the test for 12 weeks, dbols for 5, and eq for as long as i can
    My question here is, i truly like the concept of extended cycles. I was going to run the tren/winny/test/eq all at the end, at their proper times to adminster clomid, of course, and then maintain and take the proper time off. However, with the ongoing debate of extended cycles i was looking into something different. I was thinking, would it be smart to run the tren and winny along with eq after my last shot of test? so this means id start the tren and winny at week 13 until about week 19-20. id also run the eq until 3 weeks before my last tren shot and winny tab. I seem to think this would be better seeing that i run the eq for about 14-15 weeks, (i started the eq a week late) and change up the AS completely after the test. any input and opinions would be appreciated. thanx in advance

Psycho

psychopath is offline Junior Member
    bump... no experiences?

POSH is offline Member
    i might be retarded, but i don't understand exactly what your question is. could you rephrase it. give two sample cycles and ask which one is best. it is a little confusing.

Thread Information