hatchblack is offline Associate Member

Last Clen ?...I promise

I have some clen that I will be starting tomorrow AM...question is...I am going to start with 80 mcgs and ramp up to 120 mcgs or as my body will tolerate. I am 6'5 at over 270 and around 18% BF...

can I handle more...if so how much and should the clen be taken in divided doses throughout the day and should it be taken with food or just something like grapefruit juice...?

Thanks bros

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Everyone's tolerance is different just know that when you become uncomfortable (not hey I am still alive I can take more) to back the dose down and work with that for a while. I always take clen on an empty stomach but I didn't really have any reason for that I just take most orals on an empty stomach.

nimmy51 is offline New Member
    rickson did u read my email? ir my private message i sent u, if not it was this. hello, hi i am currently using liquid clen , i am on my second day, i was told to do 3 days on, 2 days off with a fat burner? my fisr three days are 1.5 cc,in the am, then 1.5 cc around noon. after the first 3 days, i am invreasing it to 1cc in the am, and 1cc at noon? how should i cycle this liquid then, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off? 2 days on 2 days off, or my current 3 days on 2 days off?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I must have missed the PM before so I apologize. I am not an expert on liquid clen but since the drug is the same the halflife should also be the same. Therefore I would use the two weeks on two weeks off method to prevent receptor site saturation and down regulation. If anyone else knows something on this please throw it in.

Thread Information