timgun is offline New Member

Question all about FINA.help!!!!

Great board by the way. Ok, i have a few cycles under my belt( test, deca , russian d-bol) but frankly its too expensive for me. Fina sounds great plus its really cheap if making it your self wich is exacly what i want to know. i done lots of reading but still got a few questions left unanswered. I basically want to run it 75mg eod for the first time and 75mg ed maybe the second.

1--- its said that 4g kit is what to be used. true?
    2--- there are finaplix -h BOXES and CARTRIGES. is it possible to use cartriges? if so how many vials can you get out of one cartrige.
    3--- how long can the final product be stored for?

thanx in advance for any input.....tim

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    a 4g kit you will need 2 carts, the final product will yield anywhere from 49-53 ml from 4000mg of finaplix .
    i would spend the money and get an 8g kit, you would need 4 carts for this, the 8g kit would make about 100-105 ml of fina.

neo1605 is offline Banned

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by ibiza69
    a 4g kit you will need 2 carts, the final product will yield anywhere from 49-53 ml from 4000mg of finaplix .
    Not if you get your kit from finakits. That will yield you around 40ml, but at a strength of 100mg per ml.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Gettin Stupid

Not if you get your kit from finakits. That will yield you around 40ml, but at a strength of 100mg per ml.
    i was refering to animals kits, which would yield 49-53ml at 75mg/ml. the finakits.com its are also very good.
    remember the lower the amount of oil the higher the consentration. i have heard of people who have made 150-200mg/ml fina.

Thread Information