Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Word From BK

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    hey, sorry to hear about all this stuff. stupid me has been sending you PMs not knowing about any of this going on...sorry if they have been a nuisance.

i hope everything works out ok for you. both my roommates are dealing with nasty legal shit (well, the aftermath at least), so i kinda know how bad it can be. my sympathy goes out to you.

-clocky baby

P.S. you were really helpful and friendly in response to my first PM, so i'm a bigkev fan...=)

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member

Sheeeet!! Iv been away at work a lot recently and Iv hardly been here!! I only just saw this thread!

Dam sorry to hear about your problems bro, but keep your chin up because you know we are all here for you should you need us. I know thats a load of hot air from someone not even in the same country, but you get my meaning, and the guys near you wont let you down.

Good luck bro.

freakout is offline Associate Member
    BigKev

Good luck. I am always supporting you. Though it is quite impossible for my support to have any physical effect on you, but I know you are strong enough for this period of trauma.

If you need help, PM me or any other guys. I be here to help you.

Stay strong. Best of luck.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Glad to see you are in high spirits and not taking any shit! Good luck with all that is going on, and we look forward to your speady return. Wish there was something that I could do to help. PM me anytime!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Kaz

Sheeeet!! Iv been away at work a lot recently and Iv hardly been here!! I only just saw this thread!

Dam sorry to hear about your problems bro, but keep your chin up because you know we are all here for you should you need us. I know thats a load of hot air from someone not even in the same country, but you get my meaning, and the guys near you wont let you down.

Good luck bro.

kaz,
    good to hear from you as well bro, where the hell you been?

peace bb79

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by barbells79

kaz,
    good to hear from you as well bro, where the hell you been?

peace bb79
    Iv been a busy bee!! Iv had lots on at work, and of course the school summer holidays are upon us so I have my son to amuse as well!! Iv been here every now and then, and answered my PM's, but I havent browsed the board for ages - No time Im afraid!

Im in the middle of a cycle at the moment too, so I am training like a maniac every spare moment I have Ill be back again sometime soon I would think. I miss this place, but I have to put family, work and training before browsing the net! (And not in that order all the time either!!)

Take care bro... Ill catch up soon.

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    I don't know the specifics about BK legal defense but if anyone but if anyone knows him personally and wants to pm me the details I might be able to offer some kind of avenue to which he could base his defense. i am a criminal justice graduate student and am somewhat literate in laws and proper defenses. he PMed me once when members were trying to gang up against me about calling out someone and told me he had my side and I appeciated it. As long as it isn't an issue that I am morally against (which isn't much), I would be glad to try to help

deh310 is offline New Member
    i always thought BK was a good guy. I dont think anyone should take him up on his reimbersment offer, because we all risk a lot when we play this game, but the fact that he offered just earned him that much more respect in my book. Good luck BK

metzger66 is offline Associate Member
    Just wanted to get my 2 cents in and say what a pleasure it has been for me knowing and reading everything bigkev has to offer. He was missed but now he is back, even if it is sporadically. Love the new avatar!!! All my best!!!

metz

...If I could be (look) like bigkev... I wish!!!

P.S. I would personally pay any amount to watch as you separate heads from shoulders of the people who stabbed you in the back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information