Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Word From BK

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Word From BigKev

Word From BK:

We have recently received some word from BigKev. He has asked that we pass a few things along to all the members . . .

First and foremost, BigKev is not, nor has he ever been, a scammer. I, as well as anyone who knows Kev to some extent, will vouch for that. The source he recommended to a couple of people simply got busted, and later Kev got arrested in a separate case.

BigKev He has also stated that he will personally see to it that anyone who has lost money on this will be reimbursed, out of his own pocket if need be. He values his reputation, and will do what it takes to keep that intact.

Last but not least, he wanted to thank all who have stood by his side during all this. He appreciates all the faith that I know most of us here have in him.

One last note, this one from me: This is not an open invitation to bash a good bro who is not here to defend himself. Any negative statements will be dealt with severely. Either have something positive to say or keep your mouth shut. If you have an issue with the big guy, be a man and bring it up to his face when he returns - not behind his back.
    Last edited by RON; 08-05-2002 at 01:19 AM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Let's keep this one bumped for a good bro. We're all eagerly awaiting for your return my man! Take it one day at a time. Hurry back!

PPP

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck Kev. I didnt know him for very long but he was the first one here to help me out with all my questions. Good luck and his name is not tarnished in my mind.

thegame01 is offline Member
    hows the whole court thing going .Dont want details just want to know if he will be back with us soon.
    good luck BK and thanks Ron

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    the only info u r getting is whats above as it came from himself and its not speculation, no need to ask for anymore info cos it wont be coming till he gets here or we get any word from him, what we know now u know so take it at that. Also please bare in mind if u make negative comments on this post I will enjoy pressing the ban button on ur ass!

peace

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I hope everything turns out good for BigKev. Good idea Original Jason, last time there was a post about bigkev we had a couple of guys on here running there mouth about him.
    Last edited by tt333; 08-05-2002 at 03:08 AM.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    LONG LIVE BIGKEV!!!!!!!!! Good luck kev.

G-S Guest
    Is he out? Guess not, I'd imagine he'd be here if he was.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Once again my support is offered.
    Hope everything is working to his favor, and that he'll get a chance to jump back on the board soon.

Keep the head up bro!

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Damn it sucks that somebody sold out Big Kev. I hate fucking scammers and I'd be shitting if I were them, I mean do they know how big Big Kev is?

Best of luck to him and I like a guy with integrity.

Good luck bro.

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    bigkev has gave nothing but his best to everyone including myself. i wish him the best.

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    That is very impressive that he will reimburse everyone that has lost money...It shows that Big Kev has a lot of character and pride about himself. I wish him the best of luck!

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Hope you make it back soon BK.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Im sure BigKev will be busting somebody ass. Who ever sold me out, I would find out and there would be hell to pay.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep it real BK...we are all pulling for you.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Bump!

Get back soon bro!

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by titanstigers333
    Im sure BigKev will be busting somebody ass. Who ever sold me out, I would find out and there would be hell to pay.
    Why, so you could spend more time locked up? This isn't the 18th century dude.

I'm sure BigKev will handle this like a grown man, take his lumps and losses, and still keep truckin. He knows as well as anyone, if you can't handle the risks of this game, get the fuck out.

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    Bump! for a good brother

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    he seems to be holding up well from what was posted by ron, and thats a good thing.

ron,
    tell him to keep his head up bro, we're all behind him here. i too wish him a speedy return.............

peace bb79

RON
    I'm glad this is going better this time. What I think is important now is, for those of us who know what kind of a man the big guy is, to show our support.

BB79, I haven't had contact with him personally and I have no way to contact him. Hopefully he'll be back soon and you can tell him in person. However I agree it seems he is holding up well as can be expected in this messed up time.

Lets try to keep this bumped for BK

McBain is offline Member
    My prayers go out to bigkev. I don't know him that well but he definitely has taken some time out of his no doubt busy schedule to answer some of my PM's when I was first on this board, which I have to admit weren't always the smartest questions but he was patient with me and very helpful. Not sure what every else thinks of this or whether this is neccessary but maybe we should start a legal defense fund for him? I can't give a lot because I'm by no means rich but if everyone kicked in 10 or 20 bucks it could make a difference.

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by woodsy169
    That is very impressive that he will reimburse everyone that has lost money...It shows that Big Kev has a lot of character and pride about himself. I wish him the best of luck!
    This says a lot about BK . You can't help but respect a bro with this kind of quality. I know a few bros here were quick to jump to conclusions so hopefully this thread will keep em cool. I hope BK gets through this and comes back soon.

And thanks RON for the update!

BUMP for BK!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I hope the big man is ok...I for one know that run ins with the law fucking suck. I hope his isn't too serious, usually there are more stressful than anything...

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    good luck bigk well be looking forward to your return

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    yea, good call on this thread Ron, we don't need people here who are gonna kick Kev (or anyone for that matter) when he's down. He's always been the kinda guy to give his opinion whether you want it or not, and has made some enemies, but like you said, many of us know him to be a great guy always willing to help.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Great thread about Bigkev Ron. Keep us updated. All the best wishes to one quality Bro.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i will be lurking around now, but wont be able to post much . to all who need to contact me regarding sean, please pm me and i will personally work this out so that you can at least break even.

and thanks to all for the words of encouragement, it means alot.

but most of all, to the dickless little fucking bitches who have negative things to say, heres is the biggest of all "bigkevs fuckyou"s i hope you get scammed for your lifes savings. my identity and location are common knowledge, if your that pisssed i will give directions to my house, and then i will beat and rape you. fucking punks........

much love for this thread ron. i will keep you posted as my case draws closer.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Rock on Kev. If someone you recommended got busted, and people lost money, you don't have any responsibility in that. You didn't scam anyone, and we all know the risks involved in dealing with someone is this game. Hope all goes well with your situation bro. All my bro's here in south florida are pulling for you!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Keepin it real for you in So Cal as well BK.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by broncojosh
    Rock on Kev. If someone you recommended got busted, and people lost money, you don't have any responsibility in that. You didn't scam anyone, and we all know the risks involved in dealing with someone is this game. Hope all goes well with your situation bro. All my bro's here in south florida are pulling for you!
    This was damn WELL said!!! Very good point. This isn't amazon.com or ebay.com, this is juice, and everyone BETTER know the risks involved or else stay out of the game!!! BK is an extra nice person to be doing this for those ppl out there so appreciate it!

And it's great to have ya back BK!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by bigkev

but most of all, to the dickless little fucking bitches who have negative things to say, heres is the biggest of all "bigkevs fuckyou"s i hope you get scammed for your lifes savings. my identity and location are common knowledge, if your that pisssed i will give directions to my house, and then i will beat and rape you. fucking punks........

Word up bigman go get'em...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Hey kev, glad your back bro. Wishin the best resolution for your current legal altercation and I as well as the other members are pullin for ya.
    Keep us posted, and on a lighter note. Hows the pup doin?

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    keep your chin up BK!
    All things will work out in the end,

Good luck

morphias is offline New Member
    Thank you B.K. for helping me when you did not even know me.I hope the best for you .

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    bk,
    good to see you posting again, even if only sporadically. keep your head up bro, things will clear up. it might take a while, but it WILL end. and we will be here for you when and if you need us..........

peace bb79

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    real good to here all the support bro's. this has been pretty tuff on ole bigkev, lost my girl being the worst part for me. i will keep you all updated as best i can.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hehe like anyone would like to go toe 2 toe with you big man
    You have bro´s in Sweden pulling for you also!

Sorry to hear about your girl sucks.

RON
    Originally posted by broncojosh
    Rock on Kev. If someone you recommended got busted, and people lost money, you don't have any responsibility in that. You didn't scam anyone, and we all know the risks involved in dealing with someone is this game.
    I hear that. Just show's you how much the big man values his reputation. He's going above and beyond IMO.

Kev, Just wanted you to know that we got your back while your gone bro. When you return you can deal with all this mess. For now just handle your business and get back as soon as you can. Don't worry bout your girl I'm sure you'll find a better one.

A VH 5150 NOTE TO BIG KEV......

...from 'DREAMS'......'cause we belong in a world that must be strong and thats what your dreams are made of'....from 'GET UP'....'there aint no power around that can keep a good man down'...keep your head up KEV....we're behind ya......

thegame01 is offline Member
    "my identity and location are common knowledge, if your that pisssed i will give directions to my house, and then i will beat and rape you. fucking punks........"

fucken "A" bro . kick some bitch ass .I guess it's always easier to hide behind a computer when people trash the big man .It's so nice to see you on here man .hope your with us for good and everything goes well .Good luck bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information