POSH is offline Member

quick question about test dosage

Hey guys, I have been doing some research for this question, but haven't found any solid answers, so please post your opinion. I am just starting another cycle. I am 5'9 185lbs and want to break 200. My cycle will consist of tt enth, dbol , eq, fina. my question is about the test.

I was thinking of starting with 200 mg test on my first week and increasing 100 mg. per week until i got to 600mg per week. After that i would go down 100 mg per week until i got back to 200 mg.
    Basically a pyramid of test.

or

Should I just stay at a steady weekly test intake, lets say 500 mg per week.

By the way I am about to go home and inject 500 mg and love it, so please post your response and if there is an educational thread, point me in that direction.

Thanks

POSH

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    i would definetley run the the test at 500mg for the entire cycle, maybe with a 1gram frontload for the first 2 weeks. pyramiding is oldschool, because with a pyramid you would not have a steady level of test in your system. also the test has to have a chance to build up in the blood, to start working; remember enanthate take about 4-5weeks to kick in, so using the pyramid system would take longer for the test to take effect.

Thread Information